Girls, do you use epilator to remove your hair?

Do you use epilating device in order to remove the shortest hair? Is it really painful? Which region do you use epilator? And which brand?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I've roulades my underarms and it was okay. I prefer waxing though

• Hmmm but hot wax doesn't remove the shortest (2-3 mm length) hairs..

• Hmm that's so cheap but I need to purchase qualified and "gillette venus technology" acquired epilator. They are about $150 but quite useful and long-life device :)

• Then it probably even better

What Girls Said 3

• I tried this really cheap one once, and it hurt so friggin much!!! It's like twenty tiny tweezers going up your leg and slowly, slowly, slowly, ripping out every single hair and it hurts a lot!!! There are supposed to be ones that hurt less though.

• Ohh but cheap epilator may cause the microbic infection into your hair follicles, you should buy the best one and you can use it thoughout the life. I want to use them for my underarms cuz they make perfect epilating ! :)

• I think Braun Silk epil 7 epilators are suitable for you because they have gillette venus technology and they are also used under the water, during the shower. Meaning that, they are useful also during the shower. Plus, bright white light provides seeing the shortest and yellow hair during the epilating and it doesn't cause stubby skin and ingrown hairs :) I've used once before :)

• cool thanks!

• it's not painful and it works extremely well I use braun

• Yeah that sounds nice, because you know how to use it very well, therefire it doesn't hurt and cause any painful feeling. Do you epilate your underarm and leg hairs? And which brand do you use?

• i use braun and yes I epilate any where with hair that I want gone

• I've only ever used an epilator, it's really painful but after a while you get used to it.

• Hmmm that's bad yeah tweezers hurt the leg and armpits so much!! Braun silk epil or Philips SatinPerfect models :)

• Hmmm my personal preference is Braun or Philips. I've never heard Emjoi in my country. Is it qualified enough?

• It's the only brand I use. It's also the only brand my mum uses and she's used it for a good 20ish years or so. I've used one from Braun and I didn't really like it