Why is every guy all over blond girls?

Well soooo many guys tell me that blondies are quite handsome and really sexy, my ex loved blond girls he looked at them when they walk past us and has doozens of pictures of blond stars in his phone he even wanted me to colour my hair blond, and ALMOST EVERYDAY said "why aren't you blond :'(" what is the issue with blondies? Not that they aren't attractive in my opinion but it's just a hair colour?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know about every guy lol I've always been a fan of darker colors. There is a mysterious allure to it all.

• Its just preference I know in the middle east a lot of men prefer blondes its just a cultural preference and since blondes are rare in the middle east that is probably why they are desired more. It doesn't have the same effect with men not anywhere in the country I was born in Iraq and both my parents are Kurdish and like no woman over there finds me desirable lol I've had few women in America who were into me, but that's it. Its like why are there so many women who are into black haired men? Its just media, culture and life experiences I guess. And not every guy is into blondes

• Not all guys. A lot but not all. One of the reasons might be because it's a unique color. Most others tend to be on the dark side but blonde is specifically very light.

• Well, I heard a theory that people's hair is lighter when they are younger, so being blond makes a person look younger and thus more desirable. I don't know if that's true or not.

It seems in America men do tend to prefer blonds, but it's not that much greater a percentage. There are millions of guys in America who will like you with your hair color.

For the record, I actually think blond hair is the least attractive, but that's just me.

• Blonde, large bust, tan, and long legged are the characteristics of the "classic hot girl" in American culture. There are probably 50 pornstars who all look exactly the same and fit those characteristics. However, science says that brunettes are hottest!

• I'm a huge fan of red hair myself (which my GF isn't too happy with)

• She's back to her natural brunette hair. It looks much better but she had to cut off the hair she destroyed with hair dye and I'm hoping she doesn't get too attached to short hair. I miss running my hand though it!

Natural is always the best hair color- it's what nature decided looks best on you. I think yours looks great!

• Trust me no girl ever doesn't regret a hair cut she'll probably let them grow and thanks a lot for the compliment! :-)

• Every guy? Well, I do think blonde can be a cute hair colour, but personally I'm more into darker hair colours like black and dark brown. I like all colours, though.

To answer your question, I'm guessing because blonde is a rare hair colour? Also, blonde hair does appear to be used a lot in fashion and style media, so other guys could be influenced and then develope a liking to it.

• Actually I prefer brunettes. Or just random hair colors (purple, green, pink, blue, etc). But most every girl I've dated has been naturally a brunette.

• Nah Id rather go with a brunette or those crazy colored haired girls not quite fond of blonde haired girls

• they look like pure white snow bunnys

• Snow bunny ^_^ I like/use that word all of the time

I barely ever like a blond Snow bunny though

• Saanndrrraa.

Your BF is a weirdo. Most of us are not obsessed with blondes in the least... I've never even gone out with one, all the girls I've dated or slept with were brown or black hair.

• Yep it's just a hair colour n won't make a difference for maximum guys tho I think your ex bf n guys around you are jerks👍😠😶

• Aha yeah I know some guys have an obsession with blondes. As for myself I think all hair colours can be attractive although i do mainly go for either blonde or brunette. But for me it isn't just about hair colour :)

• I equally like women regardless of hair color.

• That's a complete myth. I know cause I'm all over blonds brunets and reds.

• A lot of guys out there, myself included, likd dark haired women.

• I'm not all over blonds, they be all over me. personally I find dark hair more attractive

What Girls Said 7

• ... I think your boyfriend gave you a complex. No, really. Guys are not that into blonds. Some are, some aren't, just like some people like blue eyes and some like brown. I promise that there are plenty of great guys who have no preference or much prefer brunettes.

• I've actually encountered the opposite, it seems most guys online really like brunnettes/red heads better then blondes. I don't think it matters in the end though, men who prefer one hair color, will most likely still be attracted to women of a different hair if they're pretty. It's all subjective and online it's just a general thing to say what you prefer without seeing it.

• I think because of all the blonde sexualising, so unconsciously, they think the blonde girls are going to be the best ones in bed?
    I don't know for sure, though...
    I doubt they do either...

• I ask myself the same thing lol.

• I never really got the whole thing with hair color either... It can be changed at any time and if some people don't realize that then they're kind of special and somewhat doomed.

• My aunt is a blonde Asian and she gets all the attention. I'm a blonde now not because fits like it but it's freaking hot.

• blonde will finish the shows. you don't understand.. there is only the things that you could understand if you are blonde. all of my friends are blonde. I dye my hair blonde and they call me when I die my hair. they just know.