What makes your hair grow faster?

I want to have long hair again!!

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Hot oil treatment with oils that are good for hair growth like olive oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, rosemary oil, and many more ( really, any hair oil is great).
    2. Healthy diet that's rich in protein.
    3. Good quality shampoo and conditioner
    4. Scalp massage
    5. Inversion method. For the inversion method, you need to tip your head upside down for 4 minutes while massaging it with an essential oil. This method claims that it can make your hair grow 1 inch in a week.
    6. Avoid heat styling tools as best as you can.
    7. Be gentle with your hair. Don't brush it while it's wet, this can cause split ends.
    8. Trim any split ends, if you've got any. Split ends keep the hair from growing.

What Guys Said 5

• Eat lots of protein. 2 Breads usually contain about 6 g of protein but i double stack eat it with peanut butter so i usually get around 10 g of protein there in the morning i would eat oatmeal crisp cereal loads of time. A cup includes 6 g so i ate about twice or thrice as that. 18g of protein first thing in the morning. So adding that up i get around 28 g of protein which should be plenty to grow tons of hair. Since hair is made up of protein called -- keratin. I haven't cut my hair for around 3-4 months and hell it's pretty damn long. But unfortunately i gotta get a haircut tomorrow.

• Did you know that there is no scientific formula that has been proven to accelerate or stimulate hair growth? This is due to the fact that hair growth largely depends on many factors, such as the weather, your age, the food you eat, living habits and overall health.
    Buy extensions or just be patient.

• Rogaine! \o/

• A time machine.

• Soy milk and biotin

What Girls Said 8

• take good care of it, keep it healthy, massage your scalp in the shower and brush it from root to tip at least once a day.
    thats all supposed to help your hair grow. i'm pretty sure there's a pill or some sort of treatment you can use too.. i can't think of the name of it off the top of my head.
    good luck!

• I had to cut mine off back in February because i wasn't taking good care of it and it was breaking off. I've been taking biotin for about a week now I have seen slow progress but I think its working. I've read reviews about it and people have said it really helps your hair grow.

• Castor oil.

• Take a hair dietary supplement. I used to take biotin and I got successful hair growth within months.

• I take biotin for my skin but it has made my hair longer. It's bra strap length.

• Massaging the scalp and combing the hair frequently

• Rosemary in your shampoo and you can take bentonite tablets.

• Voodoo does.