The urge to look, to be overcome?

would girls have the urge to look at guys, and would guys commonly have the urge to look at girls. given the condition that you are just walking on the street, not in a bar or sth.

Shall it be overcome?

Most Helpful Girl

• apparently it does to others, but this question makes no sense to me. Everyone has the urge to look, and as others have said, there's nothing wrong with looking, just don't be too pervy!

What Girls Said 3

• yes, you definitly can overcome the urge to look.i can anyway.i do it all the time, when I'm with my husband, it's called respect, and giving a sh*t when you don't have to.i perfer to do everything I can to keep my loved ones comfortable though, I'm just sweet like that.

• um I don't know I look at guys if I find them attractive., its not like I have this strong urge to look I just automatically do. No reason to try and overcome it, just don't look in a pervy way looking up and down, the lip licking ew

• Um there's nothing wrong with looking

What Guys Said 3

• Yep, we all have the urge to look, just pure nature, I don't think it ever changes. But its fun either way lol

• Fun... ethical? I dunno.

it's different when I am only with boyz

• Looking, and firting can be fun when your by yourself.but when I'm out with a guy who pays too much attention to other girls walking by, I stamp a retarded sign on his head mentally.i'm hot, and I deserve to be with a guy who's smart, and on top of it, and has some cooth, and knows who to pay attention to.and how to make a girl feel special.if he's not smooth enough to do that,then I definitly will be turned off.simple solution, girl watch on your own time.

• Personally I only do it when I'm single, when I'm not single all I think of is my partner, lust and love make me giddy as ever. lol

• We as people always have the "urge" as you put it to look at other people even on the street. What matters is what you do with that urge. You can overcome it for sure but it really is just being part of being human.

• Jez, I just post and got a new answer~ thx anyway

well, but being totally yourself, not meaning selfish, I won't look at all, becuz I'm in boy school, and I compare that with walking on the street --- totally different

• Erm, what?