Girls, How did you learn to apply makeup?

What age did you start using it?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly my friends and magazines like Seventeen and Marie Claire. The world was a scary place before high speed XD

What Girls Said 19

• I was 15 when I furst started and hardly wore any, but I still only wear minimal (mascara and clear lip gloss, concealer if I have a pimple) unless I am going somewhere

There are some great tutorials on youtube if you want a more experienced kind of makeup look with contouring and everything

• Like earlier this year - I'm 21.

And I learned so I could maybe make people see I wasn't actually 12.

I learned by buying one of those compacts (?) that has the different shades and following the 1-2-3-4 directions on the back :p

• I believe I was around 15 when I started using eyeliner. My mom taught me to apply it.

• I think I was 17 or 18...
    I was just kind of weirdly good at it within the first 3 months of playing with it...
    Of course, some things I had to get used to it like gel eyeliner and matching foundation...

=)

• ahhaha 19 years old my late 19 and I don't wear much. lol I am almost 20 and still learning.

• With a lot of help from both my mother and elder sister.. And of course like most other girls am still learning.. And I was thirteen when I was first allowed to do so.

• Grade 7 a little, and more often in grade 8. I was in love with blue eye shadow and I was terrible at it +looked awkward and chub chubs lol

• I learned all by myself at 13. I tried and tried and tried and practiced.

And I got the hang of it. (Putting on eyeliner)

I only use lipstick and eyeliner. I don't know how to use anything else

• I started using makeup at 17 & I don't know I just applied it lol but I use only like foundation and or mineral foundation and occasionally apply eyeliner to my taste since I don't like thick lines & small amount of mascara, lipstick eh it's rare since I don't like anything on my lips

• Trial and lots of error... then asked my mom lol Started at 14.

• By myself... i was already rocking it before all these youtube beauty gurus started to come up *smug look*

• I don't remember the age nor do I remember learning from anything or anyone specifically.

• When I was 17 :3 I learned from makeup gurus on youtube (: Also trial and error because I have a weird eye shape :P

• I used to put it on for fun all the time haha so when I got good I wore it in public

• Im still kind of getting the hang of it 😂😂

• I was in 6th grade so probably 11 or 12 and I learned by myself and watching youtube videos lol. I wore blue eyeshadow *shudders* I'm better now haha

• Trial and error. lol

• Still don't know and I'm 24.. I look like I'm 18 without makeup and I look 30 with it on so the natural look makes me look better

• I haven't. I'm 23