Girls, Is this outfit too sexy for office wear?

Here is the outfit I'm thinking of wearing on Monday. Thanks!

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah that's such a cute outfit!!! I love how you paired the leather leggings with a high neck cable knit sweater!! *applause* it's a little bit edgey, but not too "look at me" ish, I love it!! And the shoes are adorable. Not too sexy for the office, I think, but if you are worried, you could swap the leather leggings for other black pants, although that would make the outfit less awesome, but still cute!!
    I say wear it though!!!

• Thank you so much for your support!!! Here is my question: would you wear this outfit on a 70 degree day? My office is always cold though so I'll be ok inside!

• That's quite warm out!! But if you get cold easily then I think it will be fine!! Maybe bring a different shirt, like a light blouse in case you get too warm?

What Girls Said 13

• Super cute, but I'm not sure. I also work in a business/financial office setting and where I work, I'd be called in for a sit-down with my office manager (female), and lectured on my outfit, if I wore what you selected. I love your picks, but it wouldn't fly at my job, however everyplace is different. I hope it works out for you, though. Good luck.

• What do you do?
    Where do you work?

Maybe it is maybe it isn't.
    If your turtle neck covers your bum, I'm thinking you're safe.

• I don't think so. Looks cute to me. Seems like something my mom would wear to work and she in a manager of a dentist office.

• It wouldn't be considered too sexy, but the leather pants might be too casual for a conservative office. It depends on the dress code and customs at your job because offices vary a lot in what's acceptable and not.

• Nope. It's simple cute and chic. I like it.

• Depends on your office style. The combination is certainly not sexy because the jumper/sweater covers the pant partly to make it more "innocent"

• not too sexy!

• I don't think so but some people might find the leather leggings to be a bit on the rebel side.

I personally love it and you should just go for it.

• Thanks, it's supposed to be 70 out that day so I'm worried it may be too hot, but then again offices are always cold right? :)

• No, it's not too sexy at all. It's really nice though, and quite appropriate

• Nope I'd wear that, but I've never worn leather pants so I don't know if they'd be comfortable

• It's not too sexy but leather pants are ugly.

• I believe it is modest for officce. I kinda like it.

• Very chic! I like it