Girls, Feminists, how many points did Jaden Smith get with you all?

Ahhhh sweet emmasculation... dresses and all! He is openly denouncing his manhood so you guys should love him right?

He is soooo over gender roles. Lol

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Since when does a bit of fabric decide gender and views? "Men's" clothing and "women's clothing" is nothing but a social construction. I do not see anything emasculating about when Jaden Smith chose to wear. He has autonomy and free-will; if that is what he is comfortable in, regardless of whether or not he is trying to make a statement, I have no issue.

You are confusing the term "feminist." The only feminists you are likely familiar with are the very, very vocal, boldly highlighted ones that make national and international news headlines. Unfortunately, those ones are usually misandrists masquerading under the title and movement of "feminism." If you hate men, if you try to diminish men-- you automatically forfeit any claim to being a feminist.

True feminism stands up for men's rights, and any other groups or individuals who face (at large or on a small scale) discrimination, inequality, prejudice, and harmful stereotypes. Please realize that I before anyone else around me, especially men, speak up against damaging things that men face. I am not the evil here, I am trying to give a balanced debate to alleviate destructive environments.

• The feminism you speak of does not exist in reality. What you speak of is what you think it should be... not what it is.

I wonder if he is going to leave the house in a bra next...

What Girls Said 12

• He doesn't believe I no gender roles... Doesn't mean he's renouncing his biology. Gender doesn't equal sex, that's how artificial it is. You can be a male and be female gender. Bc gender doesn't mean any thing. He's not wearing a skirt bc he's not a man he is wearing a skirt bc skirts don't have the power to define anyone. It's just something nice and might to wear on a hot day or when you wanna show some skin;)

• I have guy friend who wear sorts and it don't even think about it. A lot of guys look better in skirts than women do... seeing as womens clothing is not really made to look good on grown women with curves but on a runway model which has a body closer to a prepubescent boy than a grown woman. So the skirt falls nicely on the boy.

• Yes men tend to have less fat on their legs thN women and as I said women's clothing is not designed to look good on womanly figures but tall prepubescent figures looking more like boys than women. If you think it's unnatural that's fashion industry you've got an issue with.

Skirts are a humN made creation thre is nothing natural about them... Anyhow, historically Men wore skirts before women did.

• Lmao such a roof rat

• I don't care what he does either way

• Well I wear guy's clothes so I dont see why can't guy wear girl's clothes :3

• If your going to wear a dress, please pick an attractive one. This looks like you put a button down shirt into a part shredder and decided to wear it anyway.

• Or men should not dress like women period.

• Right... of course you do. What possible reasoning could someone have against MEN wearing dresses. I suppose you would be totally fine with men wearing bras.

• I guess it's like, I won't wear trangender clothes but if someone else is, I'm not going to congratulate them, but I'm not going to harass them.

• don't post this

• Wouldn't date him

• OK 1. That nigga look sexy.
    And 2. The hell he got on though?

• I personally think it's stupid af. a little boy wearing a skirt isn't going to help anyone.

• I think it looks kinda fun :D he is a confident guy who wear what he wants. I respect that. I would still date him

• Confidence. Fuck off.

• Oh wow, that is brave from you. However I'm not interested enough to look at the link.

• Takes not one inkling of bravery

• Funny hahaha

• I don't really care, he can wear what he wants. But yeah myself I wouldn't be attracted to guys wearing women clothing.

• Generation Z... A bunch of "i don't cares" and "yolo" losers.

• calling a 24 year old a kid, when you're a 27 year old man who pays attention to what a teenager says and wears? LMFAO goodbye you sad sad man.

• Your argument is shit and juvenile. The KID is helping to perpetuate a message and ideal that is destroying the society at large. I understand "you don't give a shit" and you are yolo. But others actually have concern for the world that their future children will grow up in. Piece of shit

• That one dude is like "ohhhhhh FU*K that guys wearing a dress"