OK so today I overheard a guy talking about how much he hated girls who wore leggings as pants (I just so happened to be wearing leggings and a sweatshirt to lol). What are your opinions on girls wearing leggings? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol that sucks...

well I think it doesn't matter what he thinks... or what guys think really... as long as you like it and you feel good in it, who cares what they say?

I just wouldn't wear leggings as pants... like they need to be covered passed your butt. or else it doesn't really look that great. but then again, that's what I think, and it doesn't matter what I think, you're the one wearing it! :)

What Guys Said 9

• I respect every opinion and I know that some guys don't like leggings, but I really don't understand how they can dislike leggings! Leggings are very flattering for the girl's legs! What I like about leggings is that they are very versatile, you can find them in all sorts of "effects" (leather-like, jeans-like, shiny (shiny leggings are a lust for the eye!), etc.), you can wear them with pretty much everything and they are so flattering for the legs! If the girl has thin legs, the leggings will highliht the legs' curves and if the legs are not that thin, the leggings will make them look thinner so in both cases they work like a charm. Most girls look good in leggings! Leggings give a really nice feminine and cute touch to an outfit. As you may have inferred from my answer, I'm actually passionate about female fashion, which is so much more fun and interesting than fashion for men. I have a blog where I post photos of outfits I notice as I go about my day, maybe you can draw some inspiration from my blog? The link is: http://lowstreetfashion.blogspot.be (it also works with. com).

• Hm. He must have been gay. I love seeing a girl in leggings. I don't know why, its just hot. :P

• I LOVE the leggings, and 'Yoga Pants' and how they are so close, and contour, and show off every perfect curve of her body!!
    I really love when they wear sensible, REAL underwear, and I can see the delightful panty line across their bottoms!!
    Thank you, Ladies, for just showing all of your perfect parts!!

• I don't mine seeing girls wearing leggings as pants but I hate it when I see a guy wearing leggings that way.

• A its no problem for me, in fact I like when a girl is wearing leggings as it is extremely sexy.

• It's SEXY woman!

• So sexy! I love girls in them

• I personally think they look great

• just make it so that its not ALL you wear and they are good

What Girls Said 9

• I think sometimes people can wear leggings that don't quite suit their body and give them camel toe, massive crack, whatever... haha, which is no good! But if you get a nice pair of leggings (thicker ones preferably), I think they're perfectly fine to wear as pants!
    I myself actually ONLY wear leggings as pants, haha! Aside from shorts, I cannot stand to wear jeans - they're uncomfortable, leave bumps everywhere through clothing, and make my legs looks bigger than they are (despite me having slim legs). Leggings are not only more comfortable and make my legs look slimmer, but also match a lot more things! I think it's all about just wearing what suits/compliments your body!

• In the words of Blair Waldorf "Leggings are NOT pants!"

• Some guys like them, some don't. In my opinion, they can show too much. If your top goes below your butt, I think it's fine.

• Aww dang, I think that's cute. :P

• honestly I think leggingss are perfectly fine as long as the shirt you wear with it coverss your ass completely.

• NO!! NO!! PLEASE don't cover your bottom with a shirt or sweater!! That's the best part of seeing a woman in leggings, is the nice soft curve of her bottom!!!
      Ok, Maybe it's OK if you are married. . . :)

• I love leggings and would never give them up :) Too comfy. All the guys I know dig them too.

• I love them, almost all the time!! Panty lines are fine, but if you are XXL, maybe you might reconsider if anything in spandex is a good fashion choice. . .

• Leggings is all i wear! All day everyday! Theyre so confortable & i feel good in em! Im wearing cheetah leggings right now! I dont see anything wrong with em at all! So ignore whoever says it ain't good to wear em! I love em

• I like them because they make my ass look amazing!

• Cute. I have heard a lot of guys like leggings, especially if the girl has a nice butt and legs. That one guy's opinion doesn't matter he probably has no taste anyway