Do you ever get annoyed when things go on sale AFTER you bought them?

Like, for instance, I'm browsing through VS right now and I just bought a bra a few weeks back for $60... and now they've got a stupid 2/$49 deal going on 😐

I mean, you can never have too many bras, but i'm not sure I want to spend $49 on 2 bra's on top of paying $25 for a pair of yoga pants. The struggle between which one I love and want more is real right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, I get it. Your tattoo went on sale after you got it

Anyway, I'm never really bothered by it for two reasons. I'll only buy something if I need it there and then Or I wait until the place has a sale and
    then buy some stuff

poor, poor linky

Yeah, 1 bra would be too many for me. . . just sayin'

And I think you should get them at a cheaper place. I usually get a 3 / 4 pack of boxers or socks for £ 10 . . . well around that

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

poor, poor linky, maybe you should live like DooMguy if you want to save

P. S. You lost money

What Guys Said 9

• I literally go apeshit and bring a shotgun to the store to confront the supply chain manager. We then calmly go through the account books and I find out when their sales patterns are and budget accordingly.

It's the only way.

http://www.troll.me/images/sad-frog/sigh.jpg

• I mean, the only thing I don't buy on sale is food/gasoline. Even then, there are exceptions.*

• I'm only trying to help! My guiding light is the wolfskin that grows on my bottom during a full moon.

"Trust the hair that grows down there"
      - Ancient @Ihav2fart proverb

• You must never forget young one!

• Yes i tried purchasing a cell phone that was on sell
    but the site wouldn't let me make the purchase i did
    everything it would tell me the sites experiencing problems
    please try again later

• Ask em if they can price match for your previous order.

It doesn't bother me I just ask for a price match, if it works great. If not, well it's my fault anyways.

• How can anyone not feel annoyed or negative in some other way when that happens?

• Because some people have enough money that it just doesn't bother them lol

• Okay, you're right about that.

• indeedy
    steam is my enemy
    i remember buying games... then boom "midweek madness, 50% off"

• Oh you know me I'm Mr. Rich Little Indian Doctor boy with money coming out of my butthole what the fuck are sales

• No. I enjoy spending more money so I like it when the prices are high

• thats why you should only buy during sales so not to get upset later on.

• I hate when that happens :( It sucks.

What Girls Said 11

• Of course!
    I even go see if they're on sale because I want to reassure myself I made the right choice by not waiting sometimes - when I don't wait.
    xD

• No, I freaking love knowing I paid $30 more for the same item two weeks before. Just freaking love it!!!

• It's the best, right? Totally fantastic. It's the bees knees. It makes my world go 'round.

• I am signed up, or was signed up, and then I temporarily moved in with my sister so all catalogs, etc. go to my parents house and promptly get thrown out. :(

lol but yeah they usually do have pretty good deals, I'll probably just suck it up and buy the clearance yogas and just wait for another bra deal since I JUST got one.

• Yeah bras are expensive. I have enough since I get gift cards, and coupons and take advantage of the deals. But damn I can't just buy a bra every other week lol.

• I freakin hate that! It always seems to happen to me too. But I'd go with the yoga pants. Only because I'm anti bra at VS since they don't carry my size. Bastards. Love their yoga pants tho! 😊

• nope. I re-buy the exact same items then return them with the old receipt to get back that extra money!!

• You can find better bras at Hollister (look for bras from Gilly Hicks) for cheap. They are both comfortable and affordable and I highly recommend you to save your money and buy your bras elsewhere. I've own some VS bras and they're just okay.

• I've tried bras from elsewhere, and I much prefer VS. The only bras I own now are VS bras. They do my boobs good. Thanks for the suggestion, though. :)

• But I do have to agree with you on the sales part. That's the thing I hate most about VS besides their crazy ridiculous prices!!

• I agree on certain things, and it fucking annoying how they price things so high and then you have to wait for people not to buy it for the price to be knock down.

• I'm waiting until June. Victoria's Secret has BIG sales twice a year. One of those times being June

• yeah I get supppper annoyed but I don't make a big deal out of it

• yesss! it's heartbreaking!! :( </3

• Yes, I get upset at first but then I'm like whatever coz I'm just happy I already have the item :))

• Omg yes, I bought a jacket on sale for $20 once and about a week later it was $8.