Why can't guys wear high heels?

They are just so fabulous & sexy why are they only for girls? seriously. I see a pair of hot pumps or strappy sandals & think to myself why I would ever wear ugly guy nike shoes when I could wear something like that. Girls am I right or am I right lol?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure they can.
    I'm assuming you're gay?
    I'd love a gay friend with an incomparable sense of style! =)

You know, some day it would be nice if everyone could just look like and wear whatever they wanted to and not be judged... but, unfortunately, I don't see that happening any time soon.

• We most certainly can be friends & compare styles! I just sent u a following. My avi is my real nails & I do them myself!

• WoW! They're nice. =)

• Thank u it took me a while to learn how to do them & grow them out. I had the worst biting habbit evvverrr at one point. Message me if u ever need an opinion on anything style. xoxo

What Girls Said 15

• Cool. Go for it, but please go all the way with it, and don't just wear heels with typical male clothing. It looks much better if you complete the outfit with a skirt or dress, wig and make-up. Otherwise, it may look rather silly and will only open you up to ridicule. People will deal, a lot better, with a full transformation.

• I plan on it. I bought a cute sweater dress since its still kinda cold where I am, some cute leggings, & some sexy red pumps with a little bow on them. Im getting my nails done tomorrow & I have a friend who is going to do my makeup for me! excitment overload

• Very good. Sounds like you have a plan and are off and running. It's good to hear that you have a friend to help and provide support.

• They can. No one actually forbids them too.

• They actually did along time ago
    ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../_65495951_louis_xiv_getty.jpg

It was sexy back then because it added to your height :) I think it's kinda hot now but only with the heightend shoes which are basically high heels for men, but you can do whatever you want. Tis' your life.

• of course guys can wear high heels. and if you ever see a pair and you like it, just go and try it on, buy it, do whatever you want.
    no one says you can't and if someone look down on you, you're free to give them the cold shoulder.
    we should all be able to wear whatever we like! be happy :)

• You can wear whatever you'd like.

• Wear what you want lmao 😂
    Ain't nobody gonna shot you for wearing high heels.
    Good thing you let only girls answer this though. A bunch of guys gonna be calling you gay and a f****t 😂
    They is nothing wrong with being gay by the way. :/

Anyways where what ya want.👍

• you can wear them, some idiotic people may look down on you because of it, but who cares about them right

• Have you heard of the brand nine west? They have like super awesome sneaker heels. I dont see why can't you :3 do u watch antm? Will wore heels and he looks great it them.

• you do you

• I know it has to do with the clothing with it. Like male clothes with high heels? And there seems to be more than that. Are you feminine?

• I mean sometimes I like to get a french pedicure so they look better in the heels & I do carry a feminine wallet so yes I would say so.

• So its like a secret or private thing?

• Yes. Id be happy to talk styles or answer any more questions at Bensmith508@yahoo. com

• Because your feet are unable to wear them. There is a magical force field that forbids it. True story.

• Yes they are fabulous and sexy but they are very uncomfortable! Also with guys having larger feet it would be hard to find a pair in your size. Plus u might brake the heel so maybe try something else.

• Are you gay or trans? if you are then go for it, do you. But if the previous statement doesn't apply, well you'd get harrassed on the street, maybe even attacked, even if you weren't LGBTQ

• no Im straight I just think theyre adorable. Its not fair guys can't wear them too

• That's cool, I'd be careful though. When you're walking down the street.

• Did you know heels were originally meant for men to wear. It's a fact.

• Nah, bruh. Stick to Nike's.