Are attractive black girls rare, why are they hard to find?

Is it rare to find attractive black girls? Sounds crazy because i see a lot on tv but i travel a lot and i still havnt seen one in person..

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, there are many many beautiful and hot black girls. I had a few in high school. Sexy black girls are not just on TV. They exist all over. You just haven't found them or you are not attracted to them.

What Girls Said 6

• What are you expecting to see? Maybe your expectations are too high cuz' you're a fucktard?

• Fix your expectations. Quit being shallow.

• I see a lot of beautiful black women where I live but there's a lot of black people where I live, are there just not a lot where you live maybe? lol

• I have yet to see an attractive white guy, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

• So all of the black girls that you see I'm real life are ugly? Damn, you hurt my feelings. :(

• *im=in

• Black women generally have the features of a wide bridge nose, and/or big lips. Is that what is unattractive to you?

• Or maybe you are just racist and have seriously high expectations or different preferences.

• I'm not racist

• Yeah, just kinda simple minded

What Guys Said 5

• Iv'e seen some really pretty ones here in Oklahoma.

• Of course there are attractive people of all races, Iv'e seen pretty people, and not so pretty people. But beauty comes down to opinion sometimes.

• I live in Chicago where there's a LOT of black girls, and I see hot ones every day.

• Hell no

Beauty comes in all races and genders.

• Yupp it is, I find them to be rare I don't normally find to many black girls attractive (just like you), but I have met plenty.

• So it's not just me then.. The ones I see in real life are not as hot as the ones i see on tv

• Alright people, damn, I'm sorry that I don't find a majority of black girls attractive, but as I stated I have met plenty of black girls that are gorgeous.

I didn't say that I agreed with him in the fact that the only hot black girls are on TV.

I can taste the sodium from here jesus,

• Lol, you mean black as in African american? There are some beautiful once but the real beauty is in Africans. Plus the black girls you see on tv are mostly mixed.

• digitalphotopix.com/.../beauty20.jpg like this? I meant African American, but if your into true African roots that's cool I can see why, but I prefer the westernized Africans

• OH I See

• Lol, thatz why id only date within my race. What im afford is alreqdy great:)