Are attractive black girls rare, why are they hard to find?

Is it rare to find attractive black girls? Sounds crazy because i see a lot on tv but i travel a lot and i still havnt seen one in person..

0|1
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, there are many many beautiful and hot black girls. I had a few in high school. Sexy black girls are not just on TV. They exist all over. You just haven't found them or you are not attracted to them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• What are you expecting to see? Maybe your expectations are too high cuz' you're a fucktard?

4|0
    1|0
  • Fix your expectations. Quit being shallow.

2|0
    0|1
  • I see a lot of beautiful black women where I live but there's a lot of black people where I live, are there just not a lot where you live maybe? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to see an attractive white guy, but I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

2|0
    0|1
  • So all of the black girls that you see I'm real life are ugly? Damn, you hurt my feelings. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • *im=in

• Black women generally have the features of a wide bridge nose, and/or big lips. Is that what is unattractive to you?

• Or maybe you are just racist and have seriously high expectations or different preferences.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not racist

• Yeah, just kinda simple minded

What Guys Said 5

• Iv'e seen some really pretty ones here in Oklahoma.

2|1
    0|0
    • Of course there are attractive people of all races, Iv'e seen pretty people, and not so pretty people. But beauty comes down to opinion sometimes.

• I live in Chicago where there's a LOT of black girls, and I see hot ones every day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

Beauty comes in all races and genders.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yupp it is, I find them to be rare I don't normally find to many black girls attractive (just like you), but I have met plenty.

0|0
    2|1
    • So it's not just me then.. The ones I see in real life are not as hot as the ones i see on tv

• Alright people, damn, I'm sorry that I don't find a majority of black girls attractive, but as I stated I have met plenty of black girls that are gorgeous.

I didn't say that I agreed with him in the fact that the only hot black girls are on TV.

I can taste the sodium from here jesus,

• Lol, you mean black as in African american? There are some beautiful once but the real beauty is in Africans. Plus the black girls you see on tv are mostly mixed.

1|0
    0|0
    • digitalphotopix.com/.../beauty20.jpg like this? I meant African American, but if your into true African roots that's cool I can see why, but I prefer the westernized Africans

• Show All
    • OH I See

• Lol, thatz why id only date within my race. What im afford is alreqdy great:)