I use fake tattoos an piercings is that a turn off?

i like to have temporary tattoos an piercings because i'm a little scared of the pain.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I very much prefer people with temporary tattoos and piercings because they don't mark you for life: temporary tattoos might just be a moment of ugliness, not a life or it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its up to you - I don't mind tats or piercings - Temporary or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest with you tattoos and piercings are the biggest turn offs for me... But at least yours are fake so they won't last forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Dosn't matter Dino gnar turn on x10

0|0
    0|0
  • No definitely not. I quite like that stuff but don't like to deal with the problems of it

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha no... that's fine with me basically... but they r not so painful...;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • been wanting to get a tat of gnar on my left shoulder but when it comes to pain im a bit of a wussy

What Girls Said 2

• Go real or go home.
    But really, faking is eh.

0|0
    0|0
    • now you say that an i look at the male answer an think girls dont know what they are talking about.

• Show All
    • I'm just saying, guys seem to be against mods on girls. That's why they don't hate the fake stuff.

And thats good that you have a real. one.
      I'm just saying. Why not get a real one of the fake ones?

I mean its your choice, nobody's gonna hate you for fake ones. I just don't like them.
      Its like the costume jewelry.

• i see where you are coming from but again real vs fake its all up to fetish i find fake tattoos awesome because i can have never ending display while real i would run out

• Turn off. Temporary tattoos look cheesy.

1|0
    1|0