Girls, why all girls like sock or ballerina hair buns? What is so interesting in a hair bun?

Girls, why all girls like sock or ballerina hair buns? What is so interesting in a bun?

• High sock buns
    60% (9)
  • claw clip buns
    40% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Buns get your hair out of the way, helps you look pulled together, no one can see how dirty your hair really is, and stays like that all day. Buns are awesome.

What Girls Said 7

• I personally am not a fan of wearing my hair in a bun. It is heavy and uncomfortable, and not terribly appealing to me.

• I don't like wearing my hair in a bun. It's too heavy. It's uncomfortable. I prefer either down or in a braid.

Not all girls like buns. Lots actually hate them. I certainly don't love them. At all.

• Saves my hair from another day of being tortured with hair products, and can look elegant. Also keeps hair out of my face if I need to get work done.

• Not all girls do, but I think I look better with my hair up than down.

• I prefer my hair to be let down naturally or kinda straightened.

• Simple yet cute. Simplicity in a womans world is a luxury.

• it looks nice plus takes less 5 minutes to do