Is it tomboyish for a girl to wear jeans rather then a dress?

I know a guy who things that women should not wear jeans or pants because he says "If a woman wears pants she must be a lesbian, men wear pants women wear dresses."
I think this is bullshit because the fashion of the jeans they wear is different. That and jeans look better on a woman then a dress if she has a good body it will complement it.
Does anyone agree with this guy?

• It is tomboyish for a girl to wear jeans.
    9% (2)12% (2)10% (4)Vote
  • It is not tomboyish for a girl to wear jeans.
    83% (19)82% (14)82% (33)Vote
  • See results.
    8% (2)6% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• nah jeans looks sexier in girls anyway basically

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• If women have to wear dresses to not be tomboys, then why does everyone on the planet own pants of some kind? There's more to being a tomboy than wearing jeans, just like there's more to being girly than wearing dresses. Tell your friend he's being pretty narrow-minded :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Tomboyish is not just a dressing style, it's about the attitude and behaviour, because, lots of girly girls wear jeans, but they are surely not tomboys.
    But it's not a bad thing if some girl is tomboyish, lots of guys like such girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • What century was he born in? Hasn't he looked around, everyone wears jeans. Gender hardly matters in fashion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its in fashion these days

0|0
    0|0
  • all people wear jeans but to me if they all beat up and ugly with holes all in them then yes, but not all girls that wear jeans are a tomboy

0|1
    0|0
  • tell him I really wish he was right I really do :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Now, if they were wearing a backwards hat then thats more tomboyish.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's not tomboyish. I love my jeans and I'm def not a tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not tomboyish

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• Who ever said that to you is a closed minded person. That sounds like something an old timer would come off with. Wearing a pair of jeans or slacks has absolutely no bearing on a woman's sexual prefrence or orientation what so ever in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I think jeans are the sexiest thing a girl can wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. Nice pair of jeans + great ass = golden!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. It is a thing of beauty.

• 90% of women wear jeans often. It's not Tom boyish at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya girls should wear dresses and skirts and cute panties. You guys are the bottoms that's why you have to look cute. Sorry for the bad news.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all! There are different styles of jeans and the whole outfit changes the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your guy friend is either a moron or just winding you up. Possibly both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's tomboyish, but I love tomboyish girl in jeans ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course, tomboyish girls are not "lesbians", that's just bullshit.

• Jeans can be sexy on a girl! So I agree that's bullshit.

1|1
    0|0