Should I trim my hands hair?

I'm 100% straight but I'm insecure about my hands hair. It's longer than other guy's and I don't like it. I am dark haired and that makes it even worse. I don't want to shave it so I was thinking about trimming it. I have a 3mm trimmer. Is it too short?

I did it and it's so much better now. Thanks to everyone. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• sure... if u find them unattractive y not?

• I'm afraid it will look unnatural. Does trimmed hair look like shaved hair that grew?

• no... dont worry dude!

• Ok. Thanks. :)

What Girls Said 3

• If it makes you feel better than go ahead

• If it bugs you I'd definitely do it :)

• Go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, trim it if it bothers you. I face the same issue with the hair on my legs, which are too long and dark. So I just trim them with scissors, once a month or so.

• Huh... interesting. This is something I never gave a thought to before your post. My hair is blond (blonde?) so it doesn't show up as much, but I can imagine how it would look if it was dark. If it will make you feel better then try it out. If it looks weird to you afterwards, then it will just grow back. But remember, once you start, you will have to keep up with it (just like face and neck).

• I did it and it looks much better now. This problem has bugged me for a long time. You're lucky you have blond hair.

• If you want too.