When you see an attractive woman do you look away?

I certainly do...I don't want to enlarge their already over-sized EGO by staring at them. As matter of fact, when I see a pretty woman I scowl and look away. I hope it drops her ego some!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. what are you, 6 years old? don't take it upon yourself to make people feel worse about themselves. all it does for you is make yourself look bad.

What Girls Said 8

• Funny, if a guy glared at me and looked away, it would be such an unusual response I'd probably be instantly interested in him because he's different from 99.9% of all the other men. Unless I was in a foul mood. Then he'd get the full force of MY wicked lime green eyes!

• Not that I agree with this guy but you're probably one of those girls he's talking about...

• Oh, probably. But the other girls are right: we have more vulnerabilities than we have inflated ego. (But I wasn't like that until I was in my mid-twenties. Before that I was a brat worthy of some scorn.) Now I'm just interested in human behavior in general. Being glared at for no good reason would probably remind me of Edward & Bella in Twilight or something and make me wonder what new angle the guy was trying. Sure would make him interesting. I'd glance at him all night!

• That sound rather bitter of you. To assume just cause she's pretty she has a huge ego, and that you need to knock her down a peg.

• I am sort of bitter.... But do you really think a pretty girl is going to be heart broken that I wouldn't look at her? No... So no harm done!

• I'm not joking - I really think that behavior is going to attract you more pretty girls! Seriously!

• Just because a girl is pretty doesn't mean she is up herself. That is a really cruel generalisation. That's like saying all people with glasses are nerds, it's just rediculous and untrue. You need to grow up and not be so mean. Have you ever thought that some attractive girls could have REAL self esteem issues? Or that when you do that, maybe she panics for the rest of the day about what is wrong with her? Not every pretty girl is a confident as you seem to assume, in fact I would probably say that a majority of them are probably insecure and constantly worried about how they look and what people think about them. God what a douche!

• all because a woman is attractive doesn't mean that she has an "over-sized EGO." in fact maybe she doesn't realize she's as attractive as she is or she dun dun dun...doesn't really care! and maybe it's you who needs to check your over-sized ego by thinking this way.

• ...also if a guy like obviously ignores me I would assume it's because he's not that attracted to me, not because he thinks that if he pays attention to me it'll just "enlarge" my "ego."

• Well, not all attractive people prance around like they *know* they're attractive. I pretty much try to give as least attention as possible to the guys who strut around like they're hot stuff (whether they are or not).

• I'm honestly curious - what happened? How did she hurt you?

• just wanted to let you know, most pretty girls probably know what your doing. your not the only guy in the world who has resentment towards attractive women, we can kinda tell when a guy does that and it doesn't lower our ego. she probably wouldn't want you anyway. we only care what a guy thinks if we are interested in him.

• wow! are you kidding me?! talk about be sterio typical wow! what makes you think that just because a girl is attractive ...that that means she has an ego.. did you ever think that probably a lot of the girls that you find attractive think differently about themselves..like they aren't completely happy and everyone has things they don't like about themselves so yah..you go and keep doing what your doing and make it worse for peoples self confidence.

What Guys Said 5

• The prettiest girls are probably the most abused and insecure

• Very insightful

• Yes. They're pressured to stay in shape and when they gain weight they go crazy, and sometimes it can go as far as developing anorexia.

Next, they have a lot more bfs than girls less gifted in the looks department (sorry) so they have a higher chance of being abused because most guys that are young are assholes (not all guys)

Plus the prettiest girls usually go for the asshole anyway.

• ...also because a lot of guys initially go for them because of their looks but then when either the guys realize they really don't like the girl that much or the guy was a player to begin with they'll drop the girl like a hot potato, leaving the girl heartbroken and wondering if there's something really wrong with her. personal experience.

• Not every girl has an ego, your judging their looks before you even get to know them or their smile.

• You mustn't confuse narcissism with apprehension.

• No usually I wonder why can't I have her! lmao

• i aggre a lot with you they alrady think oh I'm soooooo cute I don't even need to care I like to show them that there not that good lookin