Girls with the "no make-up" or "make-up"? what do you prefer?

• with make-up!
  • with out make up!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think subtle make up may look more attractive than no make up, but I can't be sure. I am certain however that if she's wearing enough make up that I can tell she's wearing it, then it's too much and she'll look less attractive because of it.

Those eyelashes just look silly. The amount of make up most girls wear certainly makes them look worse in my view. Perhaps a small amount would be an improvement, but not the amount girls typically wear.

What Guys Said 14

• I see make-up as an art form, if you are just hiding behind a mask, no thank you- big turn off for me personally.

If you are going to be expressive about it then I like it.

But covering up your insecurities is really just making them more apparent and I can stand insecure girls. The "natural" look may LOOK better, but I will be less attracted to you, if that makes sense.

• That first photo is rigged. People have eyelashes even without makeup. Also her eyebrows are unnaturally too high up. Totally to skew people into thinking that makeup is "necessary", even though it isn't.

Voted B).

• I'm sorry, I randomly selected some pictures but I'll be careful here after :) Thank-you for the vote and opinion :)

• 1|0
    • Aw I'm sorry I didn't know! This question just popped in to my mind while I was in a party :) I'll check it out. thank-you :)

• Since women are going to wear some no matter what, I prefer as little as possible. But none is fine with me.

• It's not that simple.

There's no one-size-fits-all template for putting on makeup.

Makeup can improve a lot of things.
    But the more of your face you cover up, the more uncanny you appear.
    Makeup is fine, but estheticians are also a thing.

• NO makeup! It just adds artificiality to a woman's natural beautiful appearance. It really takes away from a woman's beauty. The more natural a woman is, the more attractive she is. She is at her peak of perfection just the way she was made. No more no less! No makeup, tweezed eye brows, shaved hair, tattoos, jewelry or dyed hair. It's would be sort of like dabbing on a little a little color on the Mona Lisa to spruce her up. Can you imagine?

• Men lie.

With makeup, but only enough to look optimally healthy, not "glamorous".

• No make up, I hate make up.

• There is a fine line between none and too much. In the bottom picture, on the left the makeup is applied artfully and enhances her appearance. But the no-makeup look is fine too.

• Just enough make-up that I can't tell.

• Depends on the situation.

• To explain...

Makeup on a date is fine. It's part of dressing up nicely. But if we're chilling on the couch watching a movie on a weeknight, lay off the insecurity for a bit.

• LOL :p good explanation :D

• For online, TV, movie and finally for non reality make up is important but for me (reality) it is not big deal because after getting into a relation ship we have to see all not only beutyful did but also the bitter side.

• i prefer natural beauty..

• Good looking girls look better without, I prefer girls who look great without make up

• Aww that's a nice opinion but why are you anonymous?

• There's nothing to think about, I'm just a guy you don't know

• so be someone I know :D show your self !! :D

What Girls Said 19

• 1|1
  • Obviously the ones with makeup look better, because that's what makeup does. However, I do think that the pictures used are biased, as plenty of people can look very attractive even without makeup.

But in terms of what I prefer in the real world, I personally don't wear much makeup, though I do use some amount on occasion to cover flaws or just look a little better, or sometimes just for fun. For other people, my personal preference in terms of appearance is probably a little bit of makeup, but not a whole lot. Though a lot of makeup can look nice too sometimes, especially the particularly artsy or creative looks. But in general, I don't care either way whether people wear makeup or not. If they want to wear makeup, cool. If they don't, also cool.

• I would think that would be a case-by-case thing, considering women as individuals do not all look the same without makeup on. Some women look ill without it, some look plainer, some look perfectly fine. So just to say "no make up or makeup" is rather vague.

In general the guys I know prefer at most light, barely noticeable makeup. Of course a girl that looks great without any of it would be "ideal" but most people don't go around expecting ideal.

• I don't wear makeup and look decent. TBH, girls who look like the non-makeup photos only look like that because they wear makeup. Skin doesn't look like that unless you wear makeup all the time because your skin doesn't get sun. If you never wear makeup, you might have acne but your face won't look dead. I never wear makeup and I have acne but my skin never looks dead.

• LOL at the pics.

I think enough makeup to make the person look awake is good. Makeup to the point that they look like a doll it's not good.

• Without makeup you look more natural. The first barbie picture her without makeup that's not a true picture just because you don't wear makeup doesn't mean your ugly. That's how makeup industries make money by telling you you don't look good with makeup... but trust me keeping good skin will erase the need for makeup

• I am not a big fan of make up but make up if it is done properly and moderately, it is good. I go with natural, moderately make up.

• Personally I hardly ever wear makeup on everyday\casual basis, I wear it for special events or going to a nice restaurant or something. But when I do wear it I wear eye makeup only and some lip gloss. That's it but I support wearing moderate makeup for people that want to. Just dont cake your face cuz then when you sweat your face will melt XD plus if you don't wear heavy makeup all the time guys will be used to seeing you with little or no makeup and then you dont have the problem of when you dont wear any people think you're sick or not okay XP

• I wear so much makeup on my face, but I'm good at makeup, it's something I love, so I know how to make it seem like I don't have a shit load on my face.

I also think a lot of women should wear makeup, it's good to keep up with yourself & care about your appearance.

• That's true but your skin might get damaged if you use it regularly right? :)

• I have not ever heard of that, your skin can break out if you don't wash the makeup off your face though.

• Without makeup
    Natural is beautiful
    I hate makeup and I will never wear it
    Makeup hides the natural beauty that females doesn't see. But they can if they accept their flaws.

• I agree with everything you said! And I love the "flaws"!

• I love no make up too.. I use them only when I go to functions ^:)

• Thank you @sobg71124 :) it means a lot
      Yay!! I don't see anything wrong with that especially if it's something that goes with how you dress and what type of functions.

• Very few are beautiful without makeup.

• Honestly makeup can be used to enhance features. A lot of people just think its to hide blemishes and whatnot, but personally I don't have acne or anything so I only use some mascara & eyeliner which really bring out my eyes! & lipstick sometimes too :) I think there's definitely a point where girls load on wayyyy too much makeup & it looks bad.

• Barbie looks homely without makeup

• Okayy I'm not gonna lie but I prefer little make up on my face, like eyeliner and mascara. But if I'm not going outside, def off make up at home.

• I use a little too!!
      But using it everyday might damage your skin right?

• some people look great without makeup but I personally like wearing it, I enjoy putting it on

• They prefer girls with makeup but for reasons unknown they do not voice it.

• Men doesn't know what they want, they think this is a girl whitout makeup for gods sake: www.lovelula.com/.../natural-makeup-orogold.jpg

When a girl really isn't wearing makeup, she will get "Are you sick?" "You look horrible.." "What is with your face?"

It's very hypocritical really. They blast out how girls with no makeup are the prettiest, but continues to go after the one wearing most. The au natural girl can't get their attention, because she can't compete with those girls with makeup, unless she is born unnaturally pretty with amazing features - which almost never is the case.

• It's extremely obvious she has make up on.

"When a girl really isn't wearing makeup, she will get "Are you sick?" "You look horrible.." "What is with your face?"
      That's because we're only used to seeing you with make up. It's like everyday you drive in a red car and all of a sudden it's blue... am I not supposed to notice that?

• It is my decision what I do with my face, just like it is everyone else's decision what they do with theirs. None of your business.

• This attitude! Damn that's a cherry on top of your nose...

• The men that choose no makeup are full of shit and they know it.

• barbie isn't real so you should probs get rid of that and the second one is also photoshopped.