Which style suits her the most? tradition , modern or both?

Which style attracted you the most?
which style suits her the most? tradition , modern or both?

• Traditional
  • Modern
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a beautiful woman. In revealing western clothes she will draw more attention from western men and my impression would be that she is open to dating in the western style. If she mostly wears traditional clothing, it would suggest to me that she is not open to dating western-style, or at least is not desiring attention from people she does not know well.

What Guys Said 7

• She looks good in general

• Modern easily

• She looks fantastic in both, but from my cultural viewpoint she looks more approachable in a modern "Western" style.

• Culture, traditional..

• I don't know but she looks prettier to me in traditional style but it's up to her comfort. XD

• Both but in tradition it was more good

• I prefer sporty and casual, not modern or traditional.

What Girls Said 4

• I think she looks gorgeous in the traditional. The only modern one I like is the jeans and scarf look. The others look trashy. The black dress looks like something out of Pretty Woman and she looks like she rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes in the black and white one. She looks much more classy and beautiful in the others

• Ah that black one is from a movie called Billa and she's Natanthara. I totally agree with you :)

• I always thought saree (sari?) are beautiful. I do like the last outfit, with the jeans, boots and scarf, so I picked both.

• Not modern. She's so much prettier and looks more comfortable and happy in the traditional.

• I love Saree. Beautiful