I am a big girl is it okay to wear a bikini?

I am short and weigh 190 pounds my sister wants me to wear a bikini but I don't know if it will make people uncomfortable around me?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable with it then please do. You don't live to fulfill people's expectation, you live for you yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• perfectly ok basically

and ignore every1 who's gonna make any comment on u about what u wear!!

• If your comfortable with it don't worry about what others think

• If you live in a free country then do as you please. No one else gets to vote on what you wear.

• Absolutely... If you feel comfortable with your body, don't worry about what other think.

• I'm still trying to work on my body image I had a boyfriend who pointed out every bad thing he could find about me. But I say I'm beautiful I just need the confidence to just do it.

• absolutely everyone is beautiful in there own way ;-)

What Girls Said 6

• What matters is if you're comfortable. Who cares about other people?

• If YOU want to wear it then go for it, but don't do it because your sister wants you to. If you are comfortable in it then who cares what others think. But you have to be the one in the suit do you have to be the one that wants it

• Don't care about anyone else opinion, only care about your opinion xx if they don't like they see, then they can fuck off xx

• Do what you want. If you feel comfortable then go for it. Don't do it for your sister, do it for yourself. No one else should stop you doing what you want

• I agree with @Niere. If you like it, do it. And its not your weight tha only counts, its your overall body shape. Go to a store with good consulting personel, and they can choose a bikini for you that "improves" your body.

• Thank you I haven't though about finding help to find a suit to work with me

• Who cares if you make people uncomfortable? You weren't born to cater to anyone's eyes, but your own. Buy what you feel looks best on you. If it is a binkini, buy it.