How can I get them to like me for who I really am?

OK, I'm friends with quite a few good looking girls. But the girls who are single I know wouldn't want to go out with me because of the way I look. I know that not to rush trying to get a girlfriend and all, but I would at least like to prove to the other girls that looks aren't all that matter. So how can I get a girl to like me for who I am on the inside and not how I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't make girls like your for who you are. Especially younger girls, They're still very much into looks (who needs personality?) Keep being yourself and eventually someone will take notice.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay let me make sure I am understanding this. You are friends with beautiful good looking girls, so obviously you are somewhat motivated by outer beauty. You want to date these girls but then you want THEM not to care about looks? I am not trying to pick on you but do you not see how that is slightly hypocritical? If looks don't matter, start giving other girls a chance besides the ones who have already shown they aren't interested in you.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say the biggest thing is confidence. And the girls isn't the person to like you or your style. its you. because once you like yourself and your style then that's when she will look at you and say "wow, he really does feel good about himself". take it from my experiece dude. not all the fish in the sea bite. its their loss. not yours =]

• Nothing to do but work out, learn to make them laugh and wait a few years when they have matured.