Who else feels like this at times? Bad day / Good day?

Who else on here sometimes thinks

" Omg, I look so fugly today"

and on the next day

"I'm looking really great today ! "

I wonder what makes us or me respectively believe this.

Can you relate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness yes!! Trust me you are not alone here I have good and bad days all the time! Its like one day I can wake up, get ready and feel sexy as hell like I'm on top of the world and other days I wake up feeling fucking hideous. I don't know what makes us feel this way but I think it might be just your mood in the morning like if you didn't sleep good or just had a bad night your whole next day is just ruined.

• In my case, it's probably my hair. How old I appear depends a lot on how I wear my hair. As soon as it gets longer I look like a little boy but when I keep it short I don't look much younger than my actual age.

• That's how I look. I took this pic on my 19th b-day in October last year.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Girls Said 4

• Hormones? Or maybe an unstable mind? I can relate.

• Yes. It's common.

• You feel good outside when you feel good inside.

• everyone has good days and bad days

What Guys Said 3

• yeah I've had my good and bad days. im sure everyone does. then when I decide to kill a whole fucking pizza on my own I have my fat days hahaa

• Many times. I wonder why this happens. Even if I'm wearing the same clothes and do everything else the same on both days. On one I'm a star and on the other I'm a loser. Weird.

• Yes, lol, I have days like that all the time. One day I'm like "Wow, I'm a damn good looking man!"😏 Then other days I'm like "I look like death!" 😳 It's very normal, just a reflection of how you feel that day and the opinion you have of yourself.