GAGers! what do you think about androgynous style on a girl?

title says it all! what are your thoughts on androgynous look on a girl? i personally like it.. wbu?

GAGers! what do you think about androgynous style on a girl??

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Androgynous look REALLY hot on some girls, but it's certainly not suitable for all girls. Only few can pull of that kind of look.

• It depends whether the girl can pull it off. But again I think almost every girl can pull it off if done the right way inline with her persona, looks, body type etc

In general I think it's HOT :-D

• Whether or not a girl can pull it off is basically a testament to how naturally physically beautiful she is. Many women I've seem would not be able to dress that way because you honestly would not be able to tell whether or not they were a girl.

• For me it depends on the girl and their motivations for having an "androgynous" look; if they think that it looks cool or they don't want to dress "girly", it's fine. But if they start asking me to use gender neutral pronouns while referencing them, I stop being a fan, haha.

• I find it completely unattractive. I'm attracted to feminine women.

• They all look great!

• There is nothing wrong with it. Its alright

• just alright?

• like her jacket too lol

• You should totally get it!

• It's really cool but it won't fit every single girl... Just like any type of style

• Androgynous style? I have never heard such. You mean girls dressing up like men? I don't get it.

• not 100% as a guy but kinda masculine

• Two things: A girl in man's clothing, aside from her wearing nothing but my oversized t-shirt, or my jacket over her shoulders is really unattractive. Number 2: A woman, is at the very height of beauty and attraction the more natural they are. These woman are just the opposite.

• Yeah that's alright I guess

• Tux is too masculine for my taste. The rest look fine.

• I like all of them except the tux

• I don't like it.

• not really my preference, looks a but masculine to me ^^

• Not really. It's not something that appeals to me.

What Girls Said 6