What would be your ideal style?

If I could wake up looking like this:

I would be be so happy.
What would be your ideal style?

It's just such a long process getting there and my current style is very chaste and girly.

if you could wake up into any style/body type what would it be?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind a tattoo or two on a girl but that's overboard. Everyones looks begin to decline when they get older but people who have this amount of ink on them just completely tank in the looks department. However, if you like this then go for it. Don't let others tell you how to look. Was just throwing in my preferences.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I still can't find my perfect style.
    That looks really creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yuck! TOO many Tats!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yikes, that looks horrible.

2|1
    1|0
  • As a guy who cross dresses frequently I love chic classic looks but slutty is fun as fuck too lol. Pin up looks are great also!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd loose a few pounds. But I would dress the way I usually do (unless I'm in work uniform).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's hot personally. Mine would have to Opie from sons of anarchy but with more tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a surfer. I've always wanted to surf. But I just do mma. No money in surfing

0|0
    0|0
  • this question is a big hit ! I like what little I see of your "chaste girly" style better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the style I want to be. Gentleman on the outside and freaky on the inside. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I like my style, it's kind of vintage with a harder edge. I like the rockabilly or pin-up look, and wouldn't mind this one tattoo but I still can't decide on where to put it on my body. I might not get it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats Curaline on instagram btws she's a sweetheart love her
    I enjoy edgy looks too, I dont have a particular look but my fashion sense is:
    http://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds/products

0|0
    0|0
  • Either Audrey Hepburn or Kate Middleton. I think I could pull off both styles but that's it for me and hair:p I am horrible with it

0|1
    0|0
  • this: 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...6tPNST1rg5skko1_500.jpg

But I'm too girly for it..

0|0
    0|0