What would be your ideal style?

If I could wake up looking like this:

I would be be so happy.
What would be your ideal style?

It's just such a long process getting there and my current style is very chaste and girly.

if you could wake up into any style/body type what would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind a tattoo or two on a girl but that's overboard. Everyones looks begin to decline when they get older but people who have this amount of ink on them just completely tank in the looks department. However, if you like this then go for it. Don't let others tell you how to look. Was just throwing in my preferences.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 4

• I like my style, it's kind of vintage with a harder edge. I like the rockabilly or pin-up look, and wouldn't mind this one tattoo but I still can't decide on where to put it on my body. I might not get it at all.

• thats Curaline on instagram btws she's a sweetheart love her
    I enjoy edgy looks too, I dont have a particular look but my fashion sense is:
    http://wanelo.com/suchsmallh4nds/products

• Either Audrey Hepburn or Kate Middleton. I think I could pull off both styles but that's it for me and hair:p I am horrible with it

• this: 41.media.tumblr.com/.../...6tPNST1rg5skko1_500.jpg

But I'm too girly for it..