Hey girls, do you like your guys with a clean cut facial hair, or a little rough looking?

Just want to know how you girls feel about facial hair and what your thoughts are about it! Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely clean cut. I hate having 'face burn' from a guy who hasn't shaved. Smooth is very sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• I think rough looks attractive on guys your age, but really if I'm getting close to the guy clean cut is better. Rough will make the skin on my face reddish and irritated wherever his face touches mine - OUCH!

• The rough look. Scruffy.

• Definitely clean cut, I hate it when my boyfriend hasn't shaved in a while and it's a little rough against my skin, it bugs me.

• Clean cut.

• Rough when you're trying to get a girl's attention but if you get her clean cut.

• The rough look when done right (i.e. The clothes look decent, don't want to look like a slob) is very sexy. But as it's been said before, the problem is how scratchy it is against someone's skin.

What Guys Said 0