Salon vs barbers?

Which do you prefer to go to?

• Barbers.
  • Salon.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Neither, I cut and style my own hair... I've never trusted hair stylist._.

• i prefer beauty salons they do more then cut hair i get my hair cut an dyed and my nails done :3 an bikini wax. but if its just a hair salon then whats the difference to a barber

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer... SALONS... creams moisturizers fancy smancy. I want to smell like peaches and have a gay guy named Miguel give me that fresh Hollywood look!

• I go to an old school barber since every time my hair cut is a crew cut then I grow it out and repeat every 6 months or longer

• Barbershop experience is irreplaceable.

You walk in and the cut hair-alcohol smell permeates the shop. You greet the barbers you know by first name, they ask you how work is going. You sit down and read the latest GQ magazine. Your favorite barber is okay pulling out the straight blade because you are friends and he knows you won't sue him (did you know those are technically illegal in most states). I <3 straight blades.

Love the barbershop experience.

• I've been going to barbers my whole life. Always liked it and still do.

• i don't go 2 any, since i decided 2 never cut my hair again basically

• I've been going to the barbershop for a while. I guess the barber. But it's a female barber. I have to admit I don't hate female barbers. I definitely don't hate female barbers.

• I mainly go to a chain salon to get my haircut. But I want to try a barber one day.

• if I knew where one is I would go there, but I don't so I go the salon in Walmart to get my hair cut

• barber guy