Girls, what ways do you go to look your best?

What are different ways that you go to look your best? What's your preferred fashion style like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I like shopping at different stores in not sure what my style is.. It's like sexy and feminine but basic also.. Hard to describe

0|2
    0|0
  • I pick out flattering clothes and monitor my weight. I'm my happiest below 130. I workout and eat healthy in bursts (Health food nauseated me) anyway I'm not big on makeup, but I will do my brows, lips and a swipe of mascara. I'm typically casual. I'm not a fashionista, but I can put an outfit together.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get ready for school I wear foundation, concealer, powder, eye liner and mascara. My clothes are pretty casual, I wear a lot of grey, black and white. I usually wear skinny black jeans or ripped jeans.
    I play a lot of sports and I run every other day to stay in shape. I also have a pretty balanced diet. But I eat a lot of pizza lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barely eat, squats, run, im a boss with makeup, good fashion sense, always keep my fragrances on point etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I really only go to school and workout, then work. So it's usually just sports wear. But trust me, I feel good about myself no matter what. esp. after working out. 😉

If I didn't workout and actually had places to go, I'm just really casual. Skinny jeans and some T-shirt/top or a dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow a specific fashion style trend.

0|0
    0|0