Sunglasses that show your eyes?

So I got sunglasses but i feel really self concious because you can still see my eyes and they're not dark is that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I have a see-sawing relationship with sunglasses.

On one hand, they are purely functional, protect your eyes, make you comfortable. On the other hand, they make me look like an arrogant dick. Plus I hate not being able to make real eye contact with other people.

I guess your glasses are a bit strange in that they allow eye contact, so I guess most people would just think of them as glasses and not give it too much thought.

• I don't like sunglasses on girls at all. It makes them aloof and stuck up. I want to see their eyes.

• wtf what if the sun is in our faces? are we just supposed to look butt ugly or something?

• well when we look into the sun our faces get all weird and then the sun damages your eyes

• I don't mean don't wear sunglasses in the sun. I mean, if you have to address someone in conversation or you walk into a store, and so, on. It is just polite to take them off. And when you are wearing them, I wouldn't worry about your face looking weird. I'm not even sure I know what you're talking about. You are just at the age, where you are unusually self-conscious about everything.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's not weird at all. I actually want a pair of those kind of sunglasses.

• No. I've seen people with them before