What do people assume about you based on the way you dress/your style?

Most Helpful Girl

• They think I'm white first of all haha
    So then it goes to white girl, who looks like a bitch, and is well off. But thats just my face when i'm walking by myself! And well off because I like dressing well, at insane discounts!
    Half my friends said that I looked shy and nice, and the other half said bitch, both said well off and white or russian or MAYBE armenian.

What Guys Said 2

• That I am respectful a gentleman and appreciate the finer things in life, as I always dress well or at the very least cleanly. Irish flat caps, arian isles irish cardigans, sweaters etc are the type of things I often wear. Hand crafted and fine quality.

• Nothing really. I did hear once that I wasn't very approachable.

What Girls Said 5

• That I like fancy and expensive things... But that's not true...

• That I live on the street.

• That I'm lazy and plain or that I'm cold because I'm always wearing sweaters

• Most people tell me they find me intimidating and the "pretty mean popular girl" from first impressions and how I look they also say they think I had a lot of boyfriends and they think I'm mixed

• I don't think they assume anything based on my style.