Do you assume women with this style are self confident?

When you see a women dressed like this walking on the street in a place everyone dressed kinda ordinary (jeans, sweats,...), would you assume she is a very confident women? What other charcterisitcs would you give her at first impression?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't assume she is confident. If I tried to analyze her I might think there's a good chance she likes fashion and is either fairly wealthy or spends a lot of money on clothes. But I'm much more likely to not pay attention to her beyond a glance.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah they look fairly self confident. That is mine kind of style too... very sophisticated, trendy and has a certain level of finesse that is quite appealing

• No I won't assume anything.. but I would expect her too be..

• Self-confident and sophisticated :)

• I don't like this style. Of them, I think they a just fashion-victims. Poor them…

What Girls Said 2

• I would.
    Any woman who wears heels when she doesn't have to is a confident woman to me hahah
    theses are awesome outfits btw! LOVE the 2nd and 3rd one

• Yes, I'd assume she was