Are boxer briefs sexy?

I have a bunch of pairs of boxer briefs, but I haven't had a girlfriend since I bought them. And my last girlfriend only saw me in boxers.

If so, what brand, color, and style(longer ones, shorter ones, low rise? ) are your favorite?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, boxerbriefs are good. There was another recent question about this so I wouldn't elaborate too much here, but low-ish rise, not too long, not too short, simple fabric in a dark color is my fave. I don't care what brand, so long as they look good and clean!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the taste of your future girlfriend. Personally I think that black boxer briefs are very sexy hahah as well depends on how it looks on you. Hahah hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you have kinda a big butt and a big johnson then & nice body then yes it would but if you have a small butt,lil johnson,nasty body not gonna be sexy. Its like a fat gurl with no ass wearing a thong

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really a fan of that. I like guys to wear regular boxers. The kind that look like regular shorts. That's sexy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.