AM I UGLY?? 1-10! 1 being worst 10 being best

since everyone else is doing it, I might as well give it a shot and see what the out come will be!

• Hot as hell
  • Ugly as hell
hahaha omg I'm doggin it right now! LOL!

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not my type but you're pretty cute, I'd say 8. Maybe 8.5 if you smiled :)

What Girls Said 15

• 9, but if you do modeling, why are you asking this question? They don't let ugly people model... lol

• I would give you a 5.

• 5? I'd hate to see what you consider a 10 lol

• Shorter, dark curly hair, blue eyes, some rugged facial hair, younger... I don't know. Maybe you can have like a 5.5? :P You wanted objectivity. People's personalities can make them more attractive, so if I knew you, it might be higher.

• Shawn,

you modeled for A&F. WHY are you asking this question? lol

• 8 or so.

• Cutie! I'll Give You a 9

• hmmm... id say about a three. On a good day.

• IRose, unlike you... stprice is actually a friend of mine.... so she was joking completely.... you on the other hand take it wayyyy over hand..... Not only are you one of the most annoying girls I've ever met, but you are the rudest..... Please just go die....

• I will give you an 8 lol

• lol your really good lookin'

• noppe. don't think your ugly I'll give you about an eight and a half or ninee. :)

• Nah you're not ugly at. Pretty cute actually haha

• 10 I think ya nicee :)

• Hmm you are not my type but you are ok your face I kinda of long and you eyes are kinda of too small for your face. But I will give you a 5 or 6 out of 10.

• Ugly? Please get that word out of your vocabulary. You are definitely not ugly but you're not my type. I would give you a 7-7.5

• You're not ugly at all and it would be even nicer if you smiled!

• You are most probably not my type ... but you are not ugly ... I'll give you a 7 !

What Guys Said 2

• you don't really look ugly according to your mini picture but not sure

• Not ugly, but not the hottest thing out there.