What do you think of beards and moustaches? (more girls, but guys, what do you thinks seems to work well?)?

do you like guys with full grown beards and moustaches? or maybe just one or the other. what's "sexy" to have? long, maybe short, maybe just the opposite and maybe just scruff. What do you think with one or the other?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends upon your facial features and facial structure--as well as your genetic ability to grow appealing facial hair.

So would you look good with it? I have no idea.

If you want to try, keep it well-trimmed and cared for. The only style that fits most all facial types is a goatee, so that might be a good "starter" style to try. If you can pull off the designer stubble look, that's also a good one to experiment with.

All other styles--including a full beard--really depend upon your individual characteristics as to whether or not it would look good.

• that seems like a very long and time consuming process. :/

• haha, you do the hard work up front, then you just maintain it. It isn't a lot of work. Search "face shape" and "facial hair styles" and you'll get a better idea of what works for you.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't mind them.

• i like the clean-shaven or stubble look on guys. however, i have seen a few guys that look much better with facial hair than without.

• I don't like long facial hair, but well groomed stubble is as sexy as it can get😍

• I like both, beard or no beard

• Doesn't matter as long as it's well groomed and no creeper mustaches either haha

• so no moustaches? :P

• what do you think I would be best with? :P :P

• https://www.pinterest.com/peteratkin/haircut/

Take a look at this. This is how I like them haha

• I like clean shaven, but sometimes a little scruff is sexy. Full beards are a turn off.

What Guys Said 6

• The "stubble look" work for me. It show that I can grow a beard but also take the effort to keep it nice and neat.

• i hate them basically... i always shave

• I think it depends on the guy.
    Some guys can't pull off a beard or any facial hair, while other guys can rock the long wizard beard. I personally think a short beard can look good.

• lol, long wizard beard. I would love to see some dude have a beard like merlin or any wizard for that matter and wear robes while holding a staff and just wear that for a week straight, plus have an ancient way of talking too. haha

• That would be interesting to see bro

• I think it depends on the guy. I pull off the short trimmed beard pretty well. Most girls seem to like it.

• Stubble works for me as well, I look much younger if clean shaven, which sounds cool, but it's not. Rather attract women around my own age. I still get carded with the clean shaven look for cigarettes:/

• A great big bushy beard.