What do you usually wear to sleep in?

I usually don't wear anything. I stopped wearing cloths to bed when I was 18, and only wore underwear before that, even though I didn't sleep alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear my night gown to sleep in. Sometimes I go without my socks but most of the time I am completely covered.

What Girls Said 30

• Panties only. Anything else is too much.

I can't think of anything more uncomfortable than sleeping with clothes on - any clothes, even if they're baggy t-shirts and especially pyjamas.

Just meh.

• A big tshirt and undies.

• It depends on how hot it is in the room. Normally, just a tank top and panties. If it's super hot, nothing. If it's cold, I have a nice night gown, or a pj set (top and pants).

• Depends on how cold it is and how lazy I am to put clothes on or take them off. Sometimes I sleep naked sometimes in shorts and a cami, sometimes in justt a big shirt and if I'm cold I sleep in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. If I'm sick I usually take a shower and then climb into bed in a robe and pass out. It varies lol

• Nice variety of choices. I like them all, except maybe the sweats.

• shorts and cami

• I usually wear a big white t shirt or a nightgown.

• It depends. Sometimes I have a silk night dress I like to wear, sometimes it's an over sized shirt and a pair of shorts, other times its flannels pajamas.

• A pair of pants and a top

• Tank top and boy shorts/cheekies.

• Birthday Suit! Soo comfy, especially when there's someone to snuggle with. = }

• Especially if there is someone to snuggle with. I love birthday suits.

• I have kids. Sleeping nude isn't much of an option. I sleep in a tshirt and underwear.

• I don't personally see where having kids would or should make a difference.

• I never made a big deal of it with my kids, if they saw, they saw, it happens.

• What I am trying to say, I never went to great pains to hide it. There is nothing wrong with being naked. Its a bigger deal to make a big deal of it.

• Depends on temperature but usually pjs flannel when it's cold or my robe sweats a shirt. Shorts and t or tank if it's hot.

• thermals, long sleeves and long pants, so comfy!

• A t-shirt & shorts in winter in the summer if it's hot nothing.

• Tshirt and shorts. Or a tshirt and panties.

• A large t-shirt and underwear.

• nothing in summer. pj in winter.

• Pyjama pants and a tank top, underwear and big sweater, or just bra and underwear depending on the weather.

• A t-shirt and sweat pants or a tank top and shorts

• I usually just sleep in my thong and a loose tank top

• I sleep in pajamas.

• shorts and a t shirt

• usually a tuxedo...

• Short pajamas pants and a tank top

• tank top and jogggers XD
    warm and comfy

• I wear long long pajamas or night gowns to sleep

• My underwear and a tank top.

• shorts & a tank.

• Big t shirt and shorts or pj

• A long t-shirt or a nightgown.

What Guys Said 22

• just my underwear most of the time, if it is cold enough sometimes my socks as well.

• I just wear boxers. I tried sleeping naked a couple of times out of curiosity but I found it uncomfortable because of my junk moving and curling all over.

• Basketball shorts and a T-shirt. If it's hot, the shirt comes off. If it's still hot, the shorts come off. If it's cold I have sleep pants. I'm always at least in underwear, though- I don't want crotch sweat on my sheets and I don't want to accidentally crush my sensitive areas while I'm sleeping.

• Used to wear nothing , Used to be naked. That's why I called it sexy body. But All the harmony went fallin' out of key, So I gotta find something to wear. Now I try to talkin' crazy, Sayin' that you made me. Like I was your sexy Star Lord.
    You should search me on the Google, Watch me hit it solo, I'mma do it acapella, yeah! Never mind bring the beat back.

• I've started sleeping naked not long ago, and it's awesome, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

• I started doing it as soon as I wasn't sleeping in the same room as my sisters.

• pyjamas basically

• Bucky nakeds

• Usually just boxers and sometimes shirt along with it.

• regular t-shirt and short. If it cold then I wear sweatpants.

• I wear a t-shirt, boxer briefs, crew length socks, and PJ's.

• Clothes I'm planning on wearing the next day lol jk

• Bear pelts and the like.

• Boxers and T-shirt

• Tank top and b ball shorts all year round.

• i sleep naked

• Just shorts

• I wear my tight pejamas generally ;)

• I wear those things that you zip up and that cover your whole body.

• Someone made a take a while ago about sleeping naked, I tried it and have been doing so ever since.

• My room is bolts from inside so there I wear underwear and vest.

• Boxers and a T-shirt