Whats so bad about man thongs?

There so comfortable. I wish girls would just be more open minded and like them so I could wear them more often. Its not like the string is a penis. Its just a piece of fabric on skin. Especially in the summer they cool you off a lot. Would you ever go out with someone that wore a thong, and if you found out your boyfriend wore thongs what would you do? I love them

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just not attractive... I don't even think thongs look good on girls - my view is, there's not much there, so why not just go with nothing? In fact, that's what both my boyfriend and I do, 90% of the time, we don't wear underwear just because not wearing any is SO much more comfortable then anything else - including a thong.

What Girls Said 6

• Um guys really don't have attractive butts and they're better covered. I wouldn't want a guy that wore underwear similar to mine. They are comfortable and if it's what you like I'm sure there's a girl out there that likes them.

• Well there's this guy in my class that was talking about how he wears thongs and stuff and I thought that was so gay. Sorry but I'm beying honest. That was like a big no no for me.

My friend guy that is bi even said the other guy which is straight was gay cause not even him that was bi would use them & he thought guys should wear them. But hey if you like them that's your problem I guess there at least one or two gurls out there that would like that.

question are you bi?

• If the guy has a nice ass then its not that bad

• No. I would prefer a guy to wear no underwear then a thong. It would honestly make me think he had "gay leanings". I'm sorry, but no.

• underwear is underwear

what kind it is makes no difference

• I wouldn't mind it if the guy wore the thong backwards. String in the front.

What Guys Said 5

• Did you ever think it might not be the girls? Come on bro, no guy wants to see that!

• Your a brave man Thongs are only supposed to worn if you go to Rio de Janeiro or that one Borat wore, "Very Nice" especially anything neon

• Dont let the ignorance bother you. In real life girls are not bothered by it. It is a shocker but they dont think it is gay. I mean, if they see them there is probably only one reason and that is because you are about to get it on. And of you are about to get it on with a girl, that makes you... um, about as straight as ot gets. Lol. Just wear them and dont worry about what people on the internet think. If you want join my forum at mens-thong-underwear. proboards. com. it is a good place to talk about these topics with other thongers.

• Hey guy. A thong on a man is wrong on so many levels. They may have been in style at some point (God knows when) but they're not anymore. However, if you like wearing them, then knock yourself out.

• I wear them every onve in a while for my girl friend. she thinks it is sexy so every once in a while as a surprise for her but I won't wear them for long periods of time