Why are people always worried about what im wearing?

ever since lately i noticed that both guys and girls always have something to say about my clothes and what im wearing and quite frankly its really annoying and grinds my gears. like why does it matter what im wearing why are people so concerned w. The clothes i wear so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• What sort of things do they say to you about what you are wearing positive or negitive?

• I wear positive clothes but they make negative remarks... 😡

• Well girls probably do it because they are jealous. If you look really good in your clothes is will be jealously from the girls. As for guys doing it I am not really sure to be honest.

What Guys Said 1

• You could also be naked. It would longer be an issue what you are wearing. The question now becomes: why aren't you wearing anything? Though, that's another matter entirely.

What Girls Said 2

• Dress for yourself not for others, just be respectful of the occasion. Whatever you 'll wear there will always be people that comment negatively.

• well... what do u wear?

• None of ya...

• geez geez *holds hands up in surrender* i was just asking... but maybe its what u wear that they worry about

• like what?