EmiNEm Vs Tupac , WhO Is The Best?

For Me Its EmiNEm.. He Is The Greatest rapper ever

• EmiNEm
  • Tupac

Most Helpful Guy

• Eminem, just because he seems like a more straightforward and blunt kind of guy. Tupac was hypocritical as fuck and he's more of an icon or fad than he is actually a 'genius', I think. People think that it's almost sacrilegious to talk bad about Tupac because of his legendary martyr status, but fuck that.

They are what they are, and Tupac was hypocritical.

What Girls Said 6

• Eminem is just a whiny little baby who complains about his single mom and ex girlfriend, such a sell out to me.

• Eminem is good but I have to say Tupac.

• tupac is great but Eminem because he does have a LOT of great songs an is pretty much none to be one of the best no hate to tupac i listen to his stuff to but eminem has some of my fav rap songs

• My vote goes for Tupac.

• I don't like either too much.

• Both in their own way

What Guys Said 9

• Eminem is a genius when it comes to rhyming, nobody can out do him, but 2pac would make you connect with him, he would make you relate to whatever it was that he was saying and because of that I have to say 2pac

• Neither. I listen to 80's Hip-Hop. The beats are cooler (more electro), the lyrics make sense, and no swearing. The only thing I hear in modern rap is "F*ckin', motherf*cking', sh*t", and other similar words. Very disturbing in my opinion.

• I think Eminem is the better one of the two, but I think DMX is the best. Kanye West was also pretty good in his older albums.

• I'm not a big fan of either, BUT Tupac DID make one song I absolutely loved.

• Dude just admit it... No one can beat Eminem :p

• Skee-lo after all he wishes he was taller.

• If you asked Eminem he would say tupac! As he said in evil twin

• both!! filler

• Apples and oranges there but I like both.