For the Girls/ Describe the perfect looking guy.

Self-explanatory

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm... Good question.

1. Dark brown hair that is curly enough so that when he wears a baseball cap, he has little curls or little pieces of hair sticking out from underneath or is kind of long and strait with thick bangs or sort of short and spiky/fauxhawk.

2. Tall. Like anywhere from 5'9 and up.

3. Awesome dresser. Nice jeans. Plaid shirt. (blue plaid) Converse or Adidas. Or nice jeans, a nice t shirt, and some Rainbows. Wears boxers.

4. Blue eyes.

5. Nice abs. Nice chest. Nice big arms to hold me with.

6. Nice teeth.

7. Nice lips.

8. Sweet smile.

9. Cute nose.

10. Smells amazing!

What Girls Said 8

• It varies from girl to girl. I'd agree that visible jaw line is attractive as is a clean-cut haircut, clear skin and properly fitting clothes that flatter the individual guy's build.

My personal must: NO CHAPPED LIPS!

Seriously, keep those lips smooth and soft! Exfoliate if you have to and use chapstick. Keep them ready for a kiss at any moment and girls will notice how kissable they are. :)

• of course! Porn for women is more popular than ever these days-we are sexual beings after all. But I can't really get into it right now, it just makes me miss my boyfriend and want that connection AND real sex instead of some penis/vagina on my screen.

• tall, built, strong jaw

• I do :] For me its a turn on

• Yes. I know for me personally, it's my inner demon. Just like guys can, women can get addicted to it I struggle with it on a daily basis and have been for some time now. But, at least it's not physically destructive, just mentally.

• The perfect looking guy hmmm...hed have a 6 pack and pecks doesn't really matter hair color. I like either buzz or kinda shaggy hair. Blue eyes is the hottest or green is also hot. the face would be lk a hot jawline and clear skin

• look it up in the search bar. I'm so sick of this question.

• Yes. When I'm by myself, I sometimes need help to get myself going.

What Guys Said 0