What is this on her head?

how is called the stuff on her head?

What is this on her head?

Most Helpful Guy

• Headdress from an American Indian tribe, or Canadian First Nations (though I would imagine USA would be more likely). Probably from a tribe based on the plains, and based off of a Warbonnet.

It has a lot of cultural significance. It is generally considered bad form for someone to wear it if they are not themselves a member of an appropriate tribe.

• i want to wear it for a fotosession :)

• Look up Warbonnet or Native Headdress then and you'll find what you're looking for.

Keep in mind, though, that to any Native American or Canadian First Nations person, it will be seen as cultural appropriation.

apihtawikosisan.com/.../ will give you an idea about their thinking on the situation, and why they feel it is inappropriate.

They definitely look cool though, that's for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's an American Indian headdress. Really uncool and disrespectful for someone from another culture to wear it.

• no
      for a fotosession is cool.

• No, it's not cool for a photo session unless the model is from the culture in question.

You can make feathered headpieces inspired by these, but using such a similar design is very disrespectful.

• bullshit.

• American Indian headdress?

What Girls Said 2

• It's a native North American aboriginals cultural hat I think.

Native Americans, First Nations, and aboriginals wear it in North America in cultural ceremonies or pow wows I think

• something ugly/ I don't know.