Girls, do you like a guy who likes to look good?

I mean a guy who takes extra care of jow he looks like going to a salon instead of a barbers and spending a bit extra money on a moisturiser and stuff like that or do you find it douchey or something lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• I get shit from my friends for this all the time. We live in a world where people are constantly juding u from ur appearance. Hate on me all u want but im gonna make sure I look good at all times. I like getting my haircut by women at a salon cuz they pay way more attention to detail & know what looks good on a man. As far as moisturizers and that stuff goes, haters are gonna hate lol.

• Yeah they'll be looking like crap when they are older and you will stay looking younger

What Girls Said 9

• I would never date a guy just for his looks but I might avoid dating a guy if I find him unattractive. I don't care too much if he is good looking.

• Obviously. Who doesn't want their guy to look good?

• A guy who can look after himself is nice.

• I love it when I'm at a guys house and I see their products laying around. If you (as a guy) expect your girl to look good then you can bet your girl expects you to look good too.

• I like it, it's not douchey.

• Hell yes.

Do you like girls that like to look good?

• obviously i like guys who take care of them

• Sure its nice if he maintains himself but not overboard in a douchey way.

• no, its sexy when men take good care of their looks.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm just here for the opinions.

• I can improve in this.

• You've just described my brother in law. He is married, so I guess it worked.

• yea they do, well for me it works anyway

• yea obviously they do