Would you date a geek?

1. Are most Geeks loyal and some of them tenderhearted or just nice guy/girl? 2. Are they sometimes to good to be true or they change them self a little bit just be attracted by another? 3. If yes for both questions then why are guys/girls scared to meet this wounder person called a geek who will them until end of time? 4. Do you think most geeks are good people to get along with? 5. Would you date a geek? 6. If your so negative about geeks, why are you then? If not negative about them, skip this question.

Updates:
I rewrote # 3. If yes for both questions then why are guys/girls scared to meet this wounder person called a geek who will love them until end of time?
so no girls going to have a say in this?

0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• What characterizes classify someone a "geek"? Intelligent but socially and physically awkward?

If going by those characteristics;

(1) They would indeed have a higher loyalty rate then the average Joe but only because they wouldn’t have the same opportunities with women. (2) I could see them generally altering their personalities to be more likable. Their socially inapt so in order to get accepted they try to change certain aspects of themselves. (3) N/A (4) Most geeks are indeed easy to get alone with; their agreeable and not confrontational. (5) I’m nether negative or positive about geeks. Once you break their shell they become an average person. No worse or better then any other; just another person.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what to answer here but I can tell you that I'm sure there are people that like geeks aswell as people that hate geeks, just like gothics and emos. I don't know but I left those stereotypes back in high school.

0|0
    0|0