What do people think of belly piercings?

im 17, i'll be 18 in couple months, and was think of get my belly botton pierced. And i have a few question. Do guys like them? Are they hard to take care of? Will other\old women thinnk it's slut-ish? And how long before you can swimming after piering?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boring. Go for nipple rings instead.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm an old guy but it's a turn off to me.

• I don't really see them as attractive but they are okay. Nothing special.

• I think they are so unattractive, utterly pointless but if it would help make you feel good about yourself then you should go for it :)

• It's hot as hell if you ask me. A little slutty (if i need to give a percent: %15) but i suggest you to not give a shit about what old women say. Their and your generation is not the same. Ignore other women too.

• on piercing on each ear is fine. Anything else and you look like trash.

• Hate them hate them hate them.

• they look stupid unless you have a flat stomach... its the truth

• I think belly button piercings are attractive.

• There so hot, I love it.

• I just plain out don't like piercings except the casual ear piercing but not like the special ear piercings I mean the one girls get at like age 7-14 depending on their parents

What Girls Said 10

• I never liked them, but then again, I'm 40 so when I was younger they weren't in. It seems girls went from cute little piercings to bigger more flashy jewelry. I never understood it because piercing anything other than the ears sort of gives me the willies.

Since so many girls do this, why not have a lovely naked little hole to show off at spring break?

• I wouldn't get it done right before summer. Give it time to heal over the winter when you won't want to be out and about.

That said I don't really care for them. A lot of styles are high waisted right now and would just irritate the piercing.

• 1. Who cares what older women think, you're not trying to attract them, are you?
    2. I've heard they're pretty easy to take care of, but look into it.
    3. Hell yeah belly button piercings are hot!
    4. I think you can go swimming right away? After all, pools chlorine will keep the bacteria away from your piercing.

• I think that if something happens they will get ripped off along with some skin. That would hurt a lot.

So I'm scared of them

• I wouldn't do it. It can get ripped out easy and u have to have a super flat stomach to pull it off in my opinion.

• it depens wen u show it. my sis has one xxx

• I think they are cute but I won't be piercing mine. I'm fine with just having my ears pierced.

• Does it matter how guys see them? It's your body, and therefore your choice. Don't let your life be dictated by other peoples opinion, you can never please everyone anyways. What is hot to one, is horrifying to another. Fuck what they think, do it for you. No one can be happy themselves, by trying to make everyone else happy.

I got my belly button pierced, they are very easy to take care of, they only hurt for like an hour and then that's it. I don't remember how long you can't swim or be in the sun, but you can find that online. It's best to get them in the fall though.

Honestly they are so normal now, so no one is gonna think anything of it, you'll just have a cute stomach to show off.

• look trashy.

• I think they look trashy