Are women attracted to pale guys with dark features?

I have very dark eyes and hair, but my skin is PALE...I spent over 120 minutes in a tanning bed and I'm not a single shade darker.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love pale skin! Don't go in a tanning booth, it will give you cancer and wrinkles. Embrace your paleness.

What Girls Said 5

• Pshh, there are plentyy of women who find that attractive (as you can see). It's all about personal taste.

• wow..that could be hot though.try to avoid dark clothes or you may look totally depressed or just emo.lol.but um yeah dark hair and pale skin is hot.work it.

• Wow you just described the perfect guy in my book.

Do not worry about pale skin, it is very sexy especially if you have dark brown hair or black and those colored eyes. And do not go to a tanning booth its dangerous. Be happy with the way you look it sounds sexy to me.

• Yes dark hair, piercing blue or green eyes and pale skin can look stunning.

• vampire! woah yes I think that's sexy :)

What Guys Said 1

• Tanning is stupid. It really disgusts me looking at white women like in their 30s or 40s, with orange skin. You see that a lot around here. Natural skin tones are already beautiful the way they are. well that's just my personal opinion. But go ahead get skin cancer, whatever makes you happy.

I don't know if girls are attracted to pale guys, that I won't be able to answer, but

I have to say that I am attracted to pale girls, I think there look amazing, the more pale they are, the better they look, for me.