Tanned skin, attractive or ugly on a girl?

• attractive
  • disgusting
  • depends on whether the skin tone suits her or not

Most Helpful Guy

• That is so hot ;) but it has to be real tan not like one of those pale girls putting on tanning spray or going to the tanning booth and getting a fake orange tan lol.

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer a little bit of tan. Don't go too extreme. Going too far is bad for the skin and it doesn't look natural.

• If it's a natural tan it's attractive, unless it's too tanned. Fake tans are the worse.
    I like pale women too, so I don't really care too much if she's tanned or not.

• Nope some white girls look like oranges and it looks nasty...

• I agree but what about the natural tan?

• Thank you :) for now my love is music hopefully one day my songs get put on the radio and everyone could hear it I don't post on YouTube because people might steal my songs. Lol but yeah

• damn awesome! I love music as well , best of luck and dont forget to send me one of your songs *I swear I'll not steal it* :D

• I went C - I would have to see if her skin tone suited her or not.

• My standard is simple: play to your strengths. Don't try to change your color. Black, brown, tan, white... they're all beautiful, so long as the color really is yours. An original is always better than a copy.

• It really depends
    I will attract to girls who have decent looks and decent body but may be I forgot everything if I fall in love

• I simply like all natural. You don't have to do anything to make yourself feel attractive to men.

• I like pale girls...
    Next preference is light tanned

• Not a requirement, but tanned girls are soooo freaking sexy.

• White skin is the best but tanned is good too.

• Certainly unattractive but I wouldn't say disgusting

What Girls Said 13

• 2|1
    • lol yeah I saw this picture yesterday haha , thank you for the opinion XD

• Typically speaking, people prefer it. It makes the girl look more lively and less... dead.
    I'd say attractive.
    Pale skin can be associated with sickness.

• Literally every natural skin tone can be beautiful, depends completely on how the good the rest of the person looks such as facial features etc.

• if its all natural then its fine and perfectly beautiful

• If you refer on that sweet tan obtained after some days of sunbathing or from surfing yeah, I think it looks fine on everybody. But not the spray ones or the that very intense tan who makes a lot of damage to your skin.

• Me after seeing the results
    *grabbing my bikini*
    *off to the beach* . Thank God I tan too easily. I can stay 10 minutes under the Sun and I'll get tanned.

• lol lol lol XD you're pretty too !

• but there are 5 guys O. O would you mind giving me one? #____#

• Uhmm.. I'll think about it and let you know. I love them TOO much. Too bad now there are 4 guys. :/ I still count Zayn as a member so yeah, 5 it is.

• If it's natural, I think it would be considered to be attractive

• i mean an every day tan you get from just walking around outside vs that nasty ass tan people get for sun bathing ya a walking around tan is nice but sun bathers need to learn that its not worth getting cancer just to look good

• naturally tanned skin is attractive

• Only if it suits you.

• Depends I guess. Altho not good for the skin, even light tan is already sun damage

• I've got natural tanne. wish i am white

• I have really dark arms and okay dark legs and then boom my stomach is pale af 😻😩😩