What do you think about those shoes~:D?

These days, there are shoes brand giving out three shoes instead of two per pair. :D
so that you can change a shoe depending on your mood or your outfit :)

What do you think, do you think they are cute? :D

What do you think about those shoes~:D?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are cute:) I don't know if I like the three shoes idea but I enjoy cute things like that. If you have girlish charm you can rock them🌹

What Guys Said 10

• I think they are indoor loafers / around the house shoes, for walking to the mailbox, or sharing time with someone you are very comfortable with.

I think they lack in the aesthetic department for more advanced occassions (not suggesting you, or anyone, would use them a certain way - just generally commenting about the shoe).

• Looks Kawaiii!!! ^_^

• This is really funny... when there are 3 shoes how does it work with the left and right one?
    Basically, I suppose for use in the summer in an environment where relaxed clothes would be appropriate - say the beach - they would be fine :-)

• hmm I think they give two left ones lol so.. probably right one goes old faster lol

• Haha you may not know but I'm a marketeer... don't do the job for the moment but studied commercial sciences, specialisation marketing.
      And I see the trick... the right shoe wears out quickly and than you need to replace all three of them.
      So: in value, you sell more. Shaaaaaame... we marketeers are just full of tricks :-)

• Thats pretty cool for a girl to wea\r at times

• why do they come in 3? that is weird, other than that they look fine.
    p. s what is with girls and shoes i don't understand the obsession

• they look like little girls' slippers. Not cute for an adult.

• True.. very colourful lol but it is very famous these days in Asia :D

• My opinion they are horrible

• I like them a lot they r cute ^-^

• They are vile

• hhhhh so cute shoes :D

What Girls Said 9

• They're not really my cup of tea though I get the idea of them. They seem kind of childish to me.

I'll stick to normal flats or converse.

• me too I like normal flats or converse.. but I think I'd like getting one more shoe with a different design lol :D

• Not a fan. The shape makes it look like they were made for dolls or toddlers www.sherv.net/.../...sed-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Hmmm my sis doesn't like the style either lol i will try them on and if it looks like baby shoes lol i won't get them :)

• oh man they're cute

• interesting. I haven't actually seen that anywhere yet.

• So stinkin cute!!! :)

• they're ok but i'm not a fan of that shape

• I seeee :) i decided not to buy one lol i tried them and they made me look short 😕😩

• So cute !!

• They are just lovely. Don't know your body, but I think they suit everyone.

• Kitschy in my opinion but to each their own