Short or long hair?

I had medium length hair and I cut it short for a donation. It is now above my shoulder. I sent my latest hair do to one of my friend who is a girl... She said it don't suit me and that guys are attracted to long hair only.. There is this guy in my office I like and I think he likes me too... I want an opinion from guys and girls on whether guys like long hair or short..

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair is one of the most sexy things in the world. But not manly short, they are repulsive.

What Guys Said 5

• This question needs to be stopped. Most guys prefer long hair on girls but some girls can still look nice with short hair. Very few though.

• I don't speak for all the guys but I like long hair.

• Long straight dark black hair is my favorite on girls

• Anything shorter than ear length is for lesbians.

No offense lol

• doesn't matter to me so long as she doesn't have a buzz cut or shaved head. I'm letting my hair grow long for a few months, now that wouldn't turn a girl off would it?

What Girls Said 1

• Honey it's your hair, who cares what 'guys like best' if you like it - you'll be confident and guys will be drawn to that. Not all guys are the same by the way and some will like long others short.

• Thank you for the kind words... I like my new look and that's what matters.. Thanks a lot...