Do you think it's an indecent dress?

What will you think about a girl which is dressed in a dress like this?

Do you think it's an indecent dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends where you want to wear it: for a night club or a party it can be accepted, to teach in HS it is not decent.

What Guys Said 26

• Honestly, yes. If this is not indecent then I doubt what is. It's very exposing.

• I think it looks kinda weird. Probably just not what I'm used to seeing. It is kind of exposing. It still depends on where you're wearing it to.

• It looks decent specially when your going clubbing. It gives a message that she want to hook up and have fun.

• If my girl worn that outside to go out I'd be disappointed in her as well as horny as fuck that dress is a nice fuc*ing dress.

I would wear that dress ahahah 😍

• That's hot and I'd want to fuck her

• If I saw someone dressed like that my first impression would be that they are looking for a one night stand. So yeah, a bit on the slutty side.

• Sorta thing girls wear in the back alleys..
    I wouldn't my partner wearing that. Definitely indecent.

• that is sexy and I love that dress. I don't think it's indecent. everything is covered

• It's great for a rave or a club. Otherwise not appropriate.

• I'd be like "Bae, that's dumb as hell" in my head but "It's great, fits you well" with my mouth.

• It's not that it's indecent (I don't think it is). It's just not my cup of tea.

• Looks like J-Lo!

• I think its ugly to be honest

• not appropriate for many occasions!

• I'd think she was a dancer

• I personally don't like the dress. But as far as coverage, it looks fine.

• It looks aight to me

• A hoe-bag. Maybe someone's gettn lucky tonight.

• Its ok to only go clubbing in.

• I don't know why anyone would call it indecent ☺
    Seems allright to my eyes

• it looks ugly to me and would suggest the girl is a whore

• No, its ok

• I find it ugly style that black dress nah. But maybe some kind of different style.

• total trashy slut. TOTAL.

• It leaves barley anything to the imagination and it honestly looks like something a really trashy girl would wear.

• Well it's different. I don't like it to be honest

What Girls Said 29

• In my honest opinion, yes it is. I suppose it depends on what type of attention you're looking to get also.

• I would feel like whore. Sorry. But its your style and it should reflect your personality... so its up to you.

• She has a nice body why not show it off?

Obviously we shouldn't dress like this all the time or often. But we're aloud to look sexy and show off our curves. So as long as she's headed to the club or something it's fine. If she went to a funeral or graduation like this something else would come to mind.

• I would think she's definitely looking for a hookup.

• It depends on where it's going to be worn. It's a little too revealing for my tastes, but if the person likes it, it's their body and their choice.

• I think a girls should be able to wear anything she wants without being judged, but tbh i would feel very uncomfortable in that dressdress!

• it's not appropriate for funerals, church or weddings or formal settings.. but for a casual night out or in a club or something i think it would be fine.

• Even though the important parts are covered, it's still more risque for me. I would never wear something like this. But to each their own.

• that thing is AWESOME! you'd have to be kind of careful about where you wore it though.

• It looks like it's straight from an Instagram boutique. I like the silhouette of the dress but not the shear areas because I would be worried I'd be giving off the wrong impression if I wore it in public. But really, I just find it tacky looking mostly.

• It's okay for clubs only

• To me it looks so, to her it doesn't. (or it does) So she can wear whatever she wants, not my business and I'm not gonna judge her.
    However, that dress would 'rock' if the transparent part was just on one part of her body.

• It does look indecent, but I've seen worse. This is so so compared to those. I would think she's an easy girl who likes attention from guys.

• One that wants to party, have everyone looking at her, and trying to show off her body.

Its not an ugly dress, but you really need the personality to wear it.

• It doesn't look indecent since her bikini area and her boobs are covered.

• If you have to ask, it usually is. It's an ugly dress too.

• I honestly love it

• yes , it's indecent.

• i would never wear that, not even to a date

• Where can I get this dress?

• she looks fine to me plus no woman is ever a slut. ever.

• I think it's a bit indecent

• It's cute.
    She's not working it in that picture though.

• fuck society, wear what u want.

• I wouldn't say it's indecent, just ugly

• I like this dress, I couldn't wear it myself but I think it would be ok to wear to a club

• For the club... I think it's hot. For church, family gathering etc... not appropriate. In general I think its hot.

• Might as well just wear a tube top and mini skirt.. It doesn't even look like a dress..

• I think it's cute. Wear what makes you feel good.