Guys, if you hear a girl complimenting another girl's outfit, will you look and "rate" her outfit too?

A girl in my college class told me that my outfit was really cute, and this guy turned to look at me. After that, he wouldn't stop staring at me whenever I passed him in class. I definitely don't think he thought the outfit was ugly, so did he actually like it himself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Naturally we look at things we like, and look away from things we don't like.

Hope this helps!

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Hearing someone compliment the outfit of another girl will make me interested to find out what about her outfit is unique. So I would turn and rate too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.-

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • no girls can get away with that. If i heard that i would possibly look at the outfit once, but not stare constantly! i think he was turned on by you and not is always noticing what you have on.

He could just be a ridiculously horny boy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he liked how you look not the outfit. Most guys aren't very particular about what girls wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people are drawn to positivity

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't usually care what people wear unless the outfit is extremely noticeable but if the outfit is really ugly I might wonder what they see in it.

0|0
    0|0