Guys, do you like girls who dress super cute one day and then really dark and "edgy" the next?

I think I can pull this off fairly well. Sometimes I like to look really cute (floral/pink dresses) and other days I want to look darker with all black clothes/combat boots etc. Are guys into this, or do they like a girl who "stays within one style"/dresses more casually?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it can be really cool to have different styles everyday. However, to make it less dramatic of a change, I would recommend that you add some "edgy-er" things when you're wearing a mainly cute outfit, or add something "cute-er" to your more edgy outfits.

• Yeah I do try to do that!

• Awesome! I think that it's cool that you do that, so just keep doing what you're doing. :) Just make sure you're comfortable in what you wear, and then people won't even notice what you're wearing---just your confidence :)

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• I would like the variety, but not sure on how extreme.

• It's not super extreme, I try to make sure there's some balance.

• Sounds weird.

• Hmm what do you mean by all black clothes exactly?

What Girls Said 2

• I understand you soso bad! I can go to school with heels and a dress one day, and the next be in my big combat boots, black pants, black shirt, eyeliner... just like sometimes i can be all natural, wearing harem pants and a tie dye shirt. dress like you want ;)

• If you want a guy you have to be predictable. Dress super cut everyday or dress dark and edgy every day.