Why is "booty" the new trend these days?

No more "skinny b*tches" "big booty songs" we should start a new trend and together we'll all feel equal! --calves and collar bones 👌🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good to me - Don't see the attraction of big bootys myself.

What Guys Said 7

• Or callous knees and dry elbows

• https://youtu.be/Xn3YUXKOtVg

Cause booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere!

• Because almost every song is based upon sex, wanting to have sex, having sex, what to do in order to have sex, how you should dress like, look like, etc...

• It adds to the symmetry of the body.

• Excuse me but are you saying I'm not allowed to like both...

• Not saying you can't but I think we just need a new trend--come on! it's already a new yeeaaarr!!

• trends are stupid. The best things always last. Don't be trendy be classy.

• People in Brazil and black people have always been about more full looking women with big booty's, this ain't new, it's just new for white people which is why its getting so much mainstream attention.

• But im Asian...

• Ya and if you live in USA like your profile says which is a majority white country then you will be influenced by whatever they are influenced by, doesn't matter if you're Asian, this is why it is so popular now.

• We've been here all along, kiddo. It's just that society got mixed up somewhere along the way and diverted into that whole "skin and bones" body image for a while. But unfortunately, now the new problem is keeping the fat girls from stealing the "thick" or "curvy" terms from the ACTUAL thick or curvy girls lol

What Girls Said 6