BIG and BEAUTIFUL?

Guys: do you check out bigger girls who have a beautiful face? Or do you not because you figure she is fat and not worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do like bigger girls if they have a beautiful face, I don't mind her weight if I like her, there's no reason I should care. Most people don't date larger girls because they think other people care. I've dated some larger girls and guys do shout things when I'm with them because I'm underweight and I guess it looks odd, but it is just cruel to shout it at them. Kind of got off track there lol

What Guys Said 4

• I've dated some bigger girls. So for me, it's not _all_ about her size.

However...

Most overweight or obese people eat far too much and move far too little. They've effectively *decided* to be fat. It's a choice.

Being overweight will damage health. Period.

So as a general rule, fat people are *deciding* to damage their health. I don't want to date someone who's so short-sighted and undisciplined that she's *deciding* to shorten her lifespan and *deciding* to lower her quality of life.

Does she have to be skinny? No. I've dated some girls from chubby to mildly overweight. But what's important is that they were healthy: they ate fairly well, and they exercised regularly. working out improves not only physical health, but mental/emotional health. part of the reason I dated those bigger girls was that they were fun to be with -- they had a fairly realistic and healthy emotional outlook.

my long-winded point is that it's unfair to say "guys who don't date big girls are shallow." that's an oversimplification. the condition of someone's body and health can be a *direct* indication of their emotional health. and no matter how someone looks, I don't want to date 'em if they're self-pitying and refuse to take control over their life and decision.

• The girl that I'm with right now is somewhat overweight, but I think she is beautiful.

A lot of attraction has to do with how a person feels about themselves. The problem with a lot of overweight people is that they feel bad about themselves and it shows in their interactions with other people. If they feel good about themselves then other people will notice.

• An attractive face is an attractive face regardless of body size, but if a guy isn't attracted to your body he may only look once. That's not to say there aren't very attractive big girls, but guys tend to be picky unless they're actively looking for a thick girl.

• fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay

What Girls Said 1

• im a fat girl with a pretty face and decent personality if I do say so myself. most guys are into the body. they might look at your face and be like "wow she's pretty she'd be hot if she weren't fat" but most guys are not gonna pursue a bigger girl. well I guess it depends how big...a little chubby may still get some guys. if you are noticeably plus sized its gonna be harder. if your obese it will be almost impossible to get a guy. that's why I'm losing the weight, I'm tired of wasting my 20s being alone